Identify Trying to find a particular game - incest theme, opens with BDSM dream sequence [RESOLVED]

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Here's what I remember - you have a mom and two sisters (all brunettes iirc), and it's one of those incest games where instead of just applying a patch, before you start you have to tell the game what the relationships are, and you didn't just have to tell it how each of the girls was related to the MC, but also each other, so it took a while (as these things go, anyway). In case you didn't like how you set it up, there was a status screen accessible from the menu where you could change any of these relationships at any time - as I recall it was pretty detailed, with a "[character a] is [character b]'s [relation]" box for every combination of two characters out of the MC and those three girls.

Anyway, once you got that out of the way, the story started with a really striking dream sequence. you're in a dark space with one of the girls bound and in front of you and a voice telling you to do what you want with her. You have her blow you for a while, but before you can cum she vanishes. Then you go through a door or something and find one of the other girls bound. The cycle repeats until you've gone through all three main girls and a few different sex acts. Then you wake up and the story proper starts.

As I said, it was set up to involve incest, plus some combination of bdsm, mind control, and/or corruption. I think it was in ren'py with daz models, but I could be wrong on those details. Based on this information I've tried to find it by tag search with no luck. If any of this rings a bell for anyone, thanks in advance for reminding me what it was called.

EDIT: found it with the help of this thread, it's Bloody Passion. It wasn't showing up in my search because it's missing the BDSM tag.

Last edited: