Identify Trying to find a sissification game from a year or so ago.

SBrandy

Feb 23, 2019
I remember it pretty well and I thought I followed someone elses identification thread but there's nothing on my account that says so, but havent been able to find any sign of it since.

You start off in a house with a pair of twins that are younger than you and a landlord and after a while you end up getting kicked out and having to live with a friend of yours that is a lesbian. You work at a detective agency under a femdom based boss, and from memory you get two cases to work, one where you have to investigate who keeps spraying the walls with semen in a gloryhole booth in the back of a sex shop, and then you investigate who is taking money from a pizza store i think? its female only so you have to crossdress and discover where the money was going; giving you the choice to snitch on the employees taking it or not. Around then I think you get kicked out of your friends place because she needs room and end upliving with the sex shop workers, who take all your male cltohes away and i think thats the point the sissification amps up. The game resembled Summertime Saga in the map system that game has and how the game functions. There are a few more details I remember but not so much related to the main idea of the game so I'll leave it.

Thanks for any help.

Reactions: Tomgonpachiro