Seeking Trying to find a video with many characters

taterman583

Nov 21, 2020
I saw video few months back and have been trying to track it down since and find out who created it if possible.
It had multiple characters in different situations and was pretty long, if I remember it correctly an hour maybe or more.
The most notable thing was it had Ruler, Jean of Arc, from Fate holding her self up with her flag banner a line of guys behind her on the hill, at one point a news new helicopter fly's over and we get their perspective.
It also had Morgan from darks talkers in a group activity
Another scene had an elf with a couple orcs.
It was all linked with them trying to do all this for some ritual or something and I believe there were more characters.

I appreciate any help on trying to track this thing down and find out who created it, might have been a Collab or something with as many different characters as were in it and as long as it was.

taterman583

Nov 21, 2020
I can't speak for the details you provided but Opiumud maybe? Not too many creators that make super long videos.
Herbii you're awesome! its called Star Atlas CE and is by Opiumud I apparently over looked it when I had gone thorough the collection here on f95 previously, happy day though :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Herbii