• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Trying to Find an Tentacle Related Flash Game?

puddinbutt

Apr 20, 2023
A long while back I played some flash(?) game on one of those sites called something like gamesdotcom or something (it's probably still running and has every trojan known to man still swimming in it lmao. Anywho, the game in question featured some girl in a school shower, equipped wiht the usual attire of "japanese school mandated swimsuit" and some weird little octopus thing (the player) had its way with her on the floor of the shower.

Now for the life of me I've searched games using words like "tentacles" "r*pe" (censoring simply cuz im not sure if this site allows the full word im new lol) and even "bestiality" as it was in fact some weird little octopus that came out of the drain or something.

Point is if anyone knows about it was vivid enough to stick in my brain and I was wondering if anyone else knows about it? it was definitely one of those japanese made flash games complete with japanese text boxes so you couldn't understand anything and used ape brain to click on things that would do stuff.

If no one's seen or knows about this game, that's fine. Hoping this doesn't get taken down tho, I visit the site every so often but still am not accustomed to posting in forums of any kind. Have a good one, all!

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Now for the life of me I've searched games using words like "tentacles" "r*pe" (censoring simply cuz im not sure if this site allows the full word im new lol)
I've got no idea what game it is and I don't want to know honestly, but I hope this is a clear answer about the censorship issue.

puddinbutt

Apr 20, 2023
I've got no idea what game it is and I don't want to know honestly, but I hope this is a clear answer about the censorship issue.
that's fair lmao i'm not usually the type to vibe with the whole tentacle r*pe thing myself either, it was just one of those "first h-flash games" i played when i was at a more impressionable age and it never really left my memories. kinda like that one game with the little alien larva game where you kill/eat things in gruesome ways. never a game i enjoyed but recall it vividly. R*pe and gore are usually a huge thing i avoid. i know my tastes and while they're certainly not normal they're not as horrific.