Identify Trying to Find Hentai 3rd Person Shooter Zombie Game

Toaster Man

Jul 5, 2019
I'm going slightly insane with me being unable to find a VERY specific game that maybe some other people will know about, a third person shooter, specifically one that was made from someone in Asia or other places where the anime style are most common.
From what I remember the game was a third person over the shoulder shooter, with a anime-styled female character wearing a bodysuit I believe? I remember it have pretty solid guns, including a submachine gun, assault rifle and possibly a sniper rifle but I honestly can't remember. There was a really big city that you could explore that was very foggy but it didn't have a lot of content, and the main focus was fighting enemies. The enemies were like called "Pus" or some other gross word and were mutated humans that had big growths on them, but I'm honestly not quite sure they even were human. I think there were defeat animations, but I'm not sure.

The most defining trait this game had, however, is that your character could use the bathroom, specifically, peeing. The creator had an animation for your character using the bathroom, and if I remember you had to do it a bit. You could also masturbate on the toilet obviously.
I hope this is enough information for people to go off on but I can't for the life of me remember the name, only the visuals. If ANYONE could help I'd be so happy.

Marsori

Dec 4, 2018
Check out "Eliminator Kaede" by Moyashi Institute of Technology (can't post link since this is my first post).