Identify Trying to find name of game I played a few years ago

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
I can only remember bits and pieces but

You work at an office where your boss is a scummy pos and is making backend deals. You and your assistant, who you start fucking obviously, try to get him fired but it backfires so you get fired.

Something something

You end up needing to go to a nightclub to get blackmail for something where you can choose to extort the owner, have sex with the prosititute to get the video, or something else. The version ends with you fucking your assistant in the parking lot.

I know this is not a lot to go by, but this is what I can remember. Anyone a hero?

DeedleConcord

Oct 3, 2021
I can only remember bits and pieces but

You work at an office where your boss is a scummy pos and is making backend deals. You and your assistant, who you start fucking obviously, try to get him fired but it backfires so you get fired.

Something something

You end up needing to go to a nightclub to get blackmail for something where you can choose to extort the owner, have sex with the prosititute to get the video, or something else. The version ends with you fucking your assistant in the parking lot.

I know this is not a lot to go by, but this is what I can remember. Anyone a hero?
Sounds like Dr. Amana, Sexual Therapist

Reactions: cooldude33