Identify Trying to find old game I used to play (RPG Maker? / Impregnation)

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
Hi All,

I've been trying to track down an old game I used to play a few years back, but no such luck. Originally I thought it was Lilith's Throne (don't know why, but the Lilith title seemed familiar), but it is not that game as it is not a text-only game.

What I remember of the game:
  • JRPG
  • I believe it was done in RPG Maker (not sure which RTP)
  • General plot line was that MC was a boy given some special corruption power he could use to influence women in the game to encourage them to have sex. However if he used this power instead of building up a relationship or otherwise wooing them legitimately, he would accrue some sort of taint to his soul. Too much of this corruption to his soul would have negative impacts to him eventually.
  • Characters for the party were mostly or entirely women, including his sister and some furry dog girl. I believe there was a childhood friend too and maybe a demon girl, but not 100% sure on those.
  • There were 2 worlds: the above ground world that was all humans, and a below ground or alternate dimension world that included mystical creatures (demons, furries, elves, etc.). After a brief few quests in the above ground world, the MC becomes aware of the alternate world and can travel between the 2 freely.
  • Female characters can become pregnant (and I believe give birth in a hospital).
  • I remember playing it around 2017, so it as at least 3 years old (though the version I was playing may have been an incomplete beta)
Some game events that I remember:
  • When MC meets the furry dog girl, she asks for his help retrieving a special object that was stolen from her. After beating the thief mini-boss and completing the quest, the stolen object in question is her collar. She nervously asks MC to give it back to her. If MC gives it back to her, she thanks him and leaves, never to be seen again. If MC instead keeps it, the collar essentially controls her, and she can become a member of the MC's party.
  • There is a quest to help an elven kingdom. Once completed, you can begin flirting with the elven queen. By bribing the chancellor, he'll agree to distract the elven king with some business so you and the queen can have some alone time (and impregnate her).
  • Every female party member can be approached for sex and impregnation. However other characters can also be approached for sex and impregnation. Some non-playable character I remember you can have sex with include MC's mom, elven queen (mentioned above), and I think a random peasant girl or 2.

Hoping someone else has played this game and it rings a bell. I've searched almost every forum and game site I can find, and can't seem to track it down. It probably got abandoned which is why there is no final version sitting on game forums anywhere.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Gotta say it sounds interesting yeah, no idea what it might be though