Identify Trying to find/remember a game

Naoyasan

Jul 19, 2018
Sadly I don't remember what type of game it was nor much of the story, I can only talk about the gameplay.
The story was: Some kind of adventure game where you died alot, and restarted back to the beginning every time you died.
The gameplay was different from the usual rpg/ren'py/vns we get on this site. You were advancing by selecting a map with squares on it (I don't think it was a QSP game or whatever, but I didn't know what that was back then, so it might've been that? Though I didnt have to download the program or anything to play it) you kept dying alot through the decisions you made by advancing through the map with the square map. Game is pretty old, at least 2.5+ years old because it's been a long time since I played it.

I know that's not much information, but you guys are legends and can remember/find games with less than that.
Thanks!

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Among the games featuring maps with squares, I remember Lilith's Throne, Lust Doll, Venture Seas and Night Games .
The second to last is quite hard: you cannot save while exploring the map and if you lose a battle, you go back to your ship and lose everything you have found so far.

You died because of actual decisions you made (like, there were menus with multiple options), or because of fights you lost?

Naoyasan

Jul 19, 2018
Among the games featuring maps with squares, I remember Lilith's Throne, Lust Doll, Venture Seas and Night Games .
The second to last is quite hard: you cannot save while exploring the map and if you lose a battle, you go back to your ship and lose everything you have found so far.

You died because of actual decisions you made (like, there were menus with multiple options), or because of fights you lost?
Sadly it's none of the above, thanks for trying though ^_^

Reactions: scrumbles