Seeking Trying to find something I like

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
I've tried out a number of games on here I list some of them below after I describe what I am not looking for.
Seems most the games on here the women are complete idiots, or loose / sluts, or gullible beyond belief, or have no spine or intelligence on how or even potentially will to fight.
If you want to skip the long explanation you can jump to the bottom and get to the primary question. Though might be a bit hard to answer without knowing what is actually being asked entirely.

I'm going to use the term slut here a good bit. We all know the general meaning easy loose ... has sex with multiple people easily... I guess depending on your point of view that's a bad thing. In my case I don't really see them less of a person just not my thing or something I want part of honestly a good bit of a turn off for me. Which is why I am looking for something different. I don't however see the need to judge someone in real life on there actions I haven't lived their life and don't know why they chose what they chose. Can you argue there is a right and wrong way to live sure as hell can and you can argue that from a number of stand points and philosophical standpoints. At the end of the day they are opinions. Some can be backed by data that would support various criteria such as longer life expectancy and better for society while others would list enjoyment or potential quality of life. in short it comes down to what some feels is more important.

You have games like Fashion Business with great looking models and so on but lets face it the MC is a mess of contradictions. She is smart on one hand smart enough to make a 100 million dollar company. But she is a moron on so many other levels and she has no actual will to fight. While Fashion business does have a corruption score it's only real purpose is opening up more scene's I haven't seen any sign of a route she is going to be allowed to keep a low corruptions score and fight to get back what she wants. So in short it's pointless tool you are forced to grind to increase just to see more scenes. There is no real manipulation because in reality every bit of what she is stuck dealing with she could avoid. Need proof 40 million undocumented people in the US do each day. They manage to get jobs, be it legit or under the table, rent and even buy a place ... so on.

Decent again is another game that portrays the MC as intelligent having graduated law school but there a million contradictions with the character. She doesn't know the basics of CYA or law from what I seen.

Anna Exciting Affection - Supposedly a college graduate. Honestly never really paid attention to her major if there was one. Supposedly in love with her BF and for all the claims she loves him seems to be way to easily moved into bad choice and so on. The only real excuse for her to make all the choices is she is a closet slut. She puts up no real fight to prevent anything more times than not simply chooses to do XYZ and ...

Elena's life - Pretty much the same as Anna EA only difference is there isn't some pretend part about her being smart in or a college graduate or any crap. She starts of represented as a single mom grateful to a guy who took care of the and her child. But makes no real effort to prevent shit and goes way to easily along with crap for stuff she supposedly doesn't want.

Lida's adventure - again pretty much the same just she is supposedly trying to find her kidnapped husband and she has a thing for a hobo's dick. She's a walking contradiction in that she can solve all sorts of problems but fails to solve any that would prevent most of the issues she is put into.

Good Girl Gone Bad - Again just a closet slut coming out.

Project Sage - while I like the graphics and character probably the second highest contradictory character of all these games listed above.

For all the dialogue written I tend to feel like I wouldn't miss much if I just pulled the images out and watched them with a slide show program. At least it would cut out the grinding of some of the games. If you look at the games that actually give you a choice your choice has basically two out comes Choice one Oppose whatever is being done result equals no content and you move on or game ends. Choice two you go along with it in some way, "I have no choice", or "I need this Job" ... "or some other stupid drivel" result either some nudity or sex scene... continue story.

What I am looking for is a game that isn't science fiction or fantasy based or strait out corruption game that the females aren't walking contradictions, closet sluts, that fights back for real, a woman or women that don't just give in with the cheap ass lines like, "I guess I have no choice".
What I would like to see is a game like Fashion business but she turns the tables on the assholes that fucked her over. She could do it differently for each guy and or have multiple ways to do so. Her main goal is to regain control of her life and business. Secondary destroy the people who created this issue. She could use a number of methods on each individual she targets, it could be violence, a con, use sex or any other means to get close to them... She could got to the point of playing them against one another even to take each other out.

Considering her worth before hand and fame she should have no real trouble finding people willing to help in hopes of a future pay day. It isn't like those people made her years of work and magazines instantly disappear. She had to have millions of readers. Hell just the number of men who probably would help her hoping purely to get down her pants alone would be enough. There would in reality be law firms jumping at the chance to try and get a bit of the wealth. 14 days in jail and no law firm shows up. No chance in hell that would happen. The idea that Fred the driver didn't tell anyone is pure BS. She could have used him as a shitter and he would still have jumped at the chance to claim he was the one who got her help. He wouldn't have just told Dick hell every major law firm around probably the news stations would have been informed by him trying to get money for the scoop. He's a real low life and you can always count on them to act their part. As for the farm. It doesn't fit the story. Wealthy people and famous people being pulled into something like that would draw way to much attention. Unless slavery is legal in that society it wouldn't be tolerated. Slavery in such numbers only tends to work in a modern society such as the US by targeting people who aren't easily missed or recognized runaways, street children, illegals, prostitutes and more on the lower budget side even then more the loaners.
Marcus ~ is another huge contradiction in his own behavior and means. He's supposedly a major player in this slave organization. However he pretends to be a cop only. Supposedly per the story he is in it for the power and control. But he would have a lot more power and control if he had assets like Monica's and her husbands at his disposal. She already knows her husband through her under the bus. It would have been the perfect spot for Marcus to act her savior and do it with some conditions.

My guess is the resulting answer to this is make it myself because there isn't one out there or even in the making.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
I know the feeling.
Plenty of games that just makes me want to murder the main charater for the sheer stupidity.

Hmm games with smart woman.
I know a few but all of them tent to be games about legal slavery, mind control or some other means of keeping a smart woman under control.

https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-vren.1394/
The woman are smart, capeable and your main charater just saw a way to exploit a new drug before the goverment does(at the end of the summer they make nora's work state secret)
You exploit them via using the drug to change what they consider normal aka conditioning.

https://f95zone.to/threads/take-over-v0-19-studio-dystopia.10384/
As much as i hate vera take over does have many smart and capeable woman in them.
Same as lab rats one tho with more but thou must.

https://f95zone.to/threads/superpowered-v0-37-01-night-city-productions.124/
Every single charater has there own personality for you to corrupt.
Or not.
One of very few games where you have many options.
I highly recommand giving it a try since your post is mostly about the sheer stupid senario's to get laid.
In superpowered your choices effect everything.
You can make them wear more clothing!!!
How many games allow you to do that.
You need certian flaws(given to you by buying powers) in order to get billy(your main charater) to accauly want to have sex with some of the woman.
For example: He gets disguested by incest until he has mind control.
Flying unlock's his love for milf.
The game has a very well thought out story.
Only real flaw is billy's inabbility to act like a proper super villian despite him being one in all but name.
He claims he wants to be a hero.
What he really wants if power and fame.
And he doesnt even know it.
Kinda reminds me of people in real life.
Claiming to want one thing then acting like something else entirely.

https://f95zone.to/threads/henthighschool-v1-9-5-hhs.1016/
Corrupt the school using blackmail, hypnosis, drug and corrupted education.
It is entirely possible to corrupt the entire town using nothing but corrupted school education(just slow as snails)
It has the least mind control on this list.

I agree with you that most games are very lacking in the believeable senario department.
I hope this list helps.
I tryed avoiding sci fi and fanatsy games(had to delete several games from the list)
Superpowered is the only sci fi on this list.
Lab rats mind altering drug is believeable because of the sheer stuff drug can do to a mind.
It isnt that much of a strech to believe someone at the right moment at the right time might exploit that before the rest of the country wises up.
Take over is a bit harder to believe but still believeable.
And hentai highschool is very well designed.
I would suggest avoiding the blackmail route tho.
It seems to exist outside of the rest of the game.

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
I know the feeling.
Plenty of games that just makes me want to murder the main charater for the sheer stupidity.

Hmm games with smart woman.
I know a few but all of them tent to be games about legal slavery, mind control or some other means of keeping a smart woman under control.

https://f95zone.to/threads/lab-rats-vren.1394/
The woman are smart, capeable and your main charater just saw a way to exploit a new drug before the goverment does(at the end of the summer they make nora's work state secret)
You exploit them via using the drug to change what they consider normal aka conditioning.

https://f95zone.to/threads/take-over-v0-19-studio-dystopia.10384/
As much as i hate vera take over does have many smart and capeable woman in them.
Same as lab rats one tho with more but thou must.

https://f95zone.to/threads/superpowered-v0-37-01-night-city-productions.124/
Every single charater has there own personality for you to corrupt.
Or not.
One of very few games where you have many options.
I highly recommand giving it a try since your post is mostly about the sheer stupid senario's to get laid.
In superpowered your choices effect everything.
You can make them wear more clothing!!!
How many games allow you to do that.
You need certian flaws(given to you by buying powers) in order to get billy(your main charater) to accauly want to have sex with some of the woman.
For example: He gets disguested by incest until he has mind control.
Flying unlock's his love for milf.
The game has a very well thought out story.
Only real flaw is billy's inabbility to act like a proper super villian despite him being one in all but name.
He claims he wants to be a hero.
What he really wants if power and fame.
And he doesnt even know it.
Kinda reminds me of people in real life.
Claiming to want one thing then acting like something else entirely.

https://f95zone.to/threads/henthighschool-v1-9-5-hhs.1016/
Corrupt the school using blackmail, hypnosis, drug and corrupted education.
It is entirely possible to corrupt the entire town using nothing but corrupted school education(just slow as snails)
It has the least mind control on this list.

I agree with you that most games are very lacking in the believeable senario department.
I hope this list helps.
I tryed avoiding sci fi and fanatsy games(had to delete several games from the list)
Superpowered is the only sci fi on this list.
Lab rats mind altering drug is believeable because of the sheer stuff drug can do to a mind.
It isnt that much of a strech to believe someone at the right moment at the right time might exploit that before the rest of the country wises up.
Take over is a bit harder to believe but still believeable.
And hentai highschool is very well designed.
I would suggest avoiding the blackmail route tho.
It seems to exist outside of the rest of the game.
Thanks on the suggestions.
I started listing the science fiction and fantasy games also but figured the post was already to long so cut them out. I have no issue with them. It's the general nature of the games to rely on the magic or drug and so on as a means to explain the change in behavior and so on. Harem, Harem Collector, Succulence, tales or Leridia, Deviant Discoveries, Lust Epidemic, lab rats... and many others fit in those lines. We know from real life there are chemicals and other environmental factors that can effect behavior. So it isn't as giant of a leap to accept some sort of chemical drug or phenomena can effect mind control or other behavior.

Even when it comes to behavior mod games such as cohabitation, research into affection, and research into affection aren't to bad. They at least make an reasonable attempt to explain changes as much really as one could put into the game. Ok, yes you could put more but I doubt most people would play it.

The idea was to stay away from the 3 types science fiction, fantasy and corruption.
I'm looking for one in which the women act of their own accord and aren't effected by some sort of chemical or stimulus or phenomena.