Identify Trying to find the name to this game I once played

Apr 1, 2018
Ultimately from what I remember, the game had tanned MC with blue eyes and all (like a stereotypical surfer guy with hawaiian shirt) , he was sun bathing when some woman hands him a tablet. He boards a yacht and it's rigged with some sort of a time bomb planted on it and the player had to defuse it?

Also recall the MC getting hit by a storm and washing up on some island with Amazonian women ??

I remember there were also 2 pirate women and an old man whos supposed to be thier boss? And the women kind of just dominate him and push him around on a leash like a captured animal and shocked by the futuristic tech. But he slowly gets their trust etc.... don't remember the plot after that.

Recall the game being very unforgiving and not one of this "there is no wrong answer" or "you will figure out the consequences later" type it's either a good choice or you die in the hands of the small tempered Amazonians/pirate ladies that capture you.

Edit: Oh and MC tries to steal some golden belt?? and gets saved by Hippolyta queen of the Amazonians (if that was here name).

Last edited: