Identify Trying to find the title to a game I played somewhat recently.

Plaguey

Apr 17, 2020
As the title states I played this game not so long ago. I want to say that I found it here but I am not 100% certain at this point.

So here are things that I remember about this game.

-I remember that the game was a VN and was made with Ren'Py. I want to say it was anime in style but I am sure that was made with Koikatsu but it could have been Honey Select. But a chance it wasn't.

-It was centered around this boy whom was super friendly and helpful, I want to say he was a student of sorts or a teacher perhaps?? I am not sure on which of the two it was but it was one of those two.

-I remember a scene where there was a girl who you could romance and you met her in a park and had lunch with her. I also remember that the girl whom you had lunch with left her rather large lunch box with you at the park because she had to run off. There was more that became unlocked when you went back to give it to her.

-The park came up a few times where one you would take pictures for a girl, and there was an idol girl there. She was a brat type and wanted you to take pictures for her instead. I believe the idol girl liked to cosplay. And if I remember correctly she would be embarrassed by her smaller frame and that she had to wear teddy bear panties or something. And also she wanted you to go with her shopping(?) and went to a shop and she tried on clothes for you to tell her what you thought.

-There was some romancing with your sister, I am not sure if there was a mother involved. But I am drawing a blank on it.

-The game is not centered around the photography, it was more about you being you as the MC and going to school and just living life.

I really am trying to remember more about the game but I am drawing a complete blank on it. This game has been bugging me about a month or so trying to remember what it was. I have hunted through all the games I had but I know I was past the parts that I mentioned so I don't think that I really can pinpoint what it is from that.. Please help.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
As the title states I played this game not so long ago. I want to say that I found it here but I am not 100% certain at this point.

So here are things that I remember about this game.

-I remember that the game was a VN and was made with Ren'Py. I want to say it was anime in style but I am sure that was made with Koikatsu but it could have been Honey Select. But a chance it wasn't.

-It was centered around this boy whom was super friendly and helpful, I want to say he was a student of sorts or a teacher perhaps?? I am not sure on which of the two it was but it was one of those two.

-I remember a scene where there was a girl who you could romance and you met her in a park and had lunch with her. I also remember that the girl whom you had lunch with left her rather large lunch box with you at the park because she had to run off. There was more that became unlocked when you went back to give it to her.

-The park came up a few times where one you would take pictures for a girl, and there was an idol girl there. She was a brat type and wanted you to take pictures for her instead. I believe the idol girl liked to cosplay. And if I remember correctly she would be embarrassed by her smaller frame and that she had to wear teddy bear panties or something. And also she wanted you to go with her shopping(?) and went to a shop and she tried on clothes for you to tell her what you thought.

-There was some romancing with your sister, I am not sure if there was a mother involved. But I am drawing a blank on it.

-The game is not centered around the photography, it was more about you being you as the MC and going to school and just living life.

I really am trying to remember more about the game but I am drawing a complete blank on it. This game has been bugging me about a month or so trying to remember what it was. I have hunted through all the games I had but I know I was past the parts that I mentioned so I don't think that I really can pinpoint what it is from that.. Please help.
If it was with the Ren'py Engine and you play them on PC you can find the saves and eventually the games name in the AppData Folder, where Ren'py stores the save files.

C:\Users\*YOURUSERNAME*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
HS Tutor comes to mind mostly because of the park thing, but I've played very little of it.

If it was with the Ren'py Engine and you play them on PC you can find the saves and eventually the games name in the AppData Folder, where Ren'py stores the save files.
This is good advice but rarely the folder name doesn't match the game name. In that case you can open save files with 7-zip and access the thumbnail screenshot.

Plaguey

Apr 17, 2020
HS Tutor comes to mind mostly because of the park thing, but I've played very little of it.
I checked that one and the park is not the same looking as the one from this game. It was more forested.

C:\Users\*YOURUSERNAME*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
I tried that after you mentioned it, I am still not finding it in there. But then again, I am not sure how long ago exactly.. I combed through a majority of last year.. And I have tried out a lot of games from here too..