Seeking Trying to recall a game

Crumpled7991

Dec 6, 2023
I can only recall that the game was in the style of RPG Maker and that there is a Female protag that has an encounter with a stray dog at night and gets fucked by the dog behind some crates and/or in the streets. Anyone have an idea what game was it?

manyeligg

Mar 6, 2024
Im not sure about the name, but a few more details might help, let me know if it is the same with the one I'm thinking of.
I did play a game with a female protagonist, that had some kind of amnesia, witch, actually, at first you wake up in a forest, you have to put up with orks and stuff, there is a village in which you start working as a bartender, and such, then there is this mountaing where you stumble across this group of people whom's whole purpose is to impragnate women, I believe.
And yeah, as you explore places, you get rap*d, in case you loose the fight, either by wolfs/dogs, orcks or men/women, there was this tentacle thing in the desert area as well.

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
I can only recall that the game was in the style of RPG Maker and that there is a Female protag that has an encounter with a stray dog at night and gets fucked by the dog behind some crates and/or in the streets. Anyone have an idea what game was it?
You won't find the game here. It's banned for pedo content. Some people are remaking it now.....but they chose to keep the pedo crap and instead axe the bestiality.