Identify Trying to recall old Visual Detective Game

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
If someone can help me out here, I believe it was around 90s frame or earlier at best when it came out. No where in 2000s.

I am unsure if JAST USA released it, I did looked at a game that was detective by them but unsure if it is the same game.

I don't think/not sure if it is Chain: The Lost Footprints.

This is what I remember of the game that I played long ago.

-It was combat orientated. You could equip weapons or fight with fists for your character.
-The MC was a male. I know there is another Detective game that came out much later and I am not talking RPGMaker games. This game was not made on RPGmaker system.
-It was obviously an adult game and had sex scenes as well.
-Sadly sex scenes are not animated, just your usual visual and description of what was happening.
-You could do side job for money and that was doing lab work. But it lead to bad end if you repeated it too much/drug testing.
-Another bad end was trying to cross the map on railroad tracks. You get hit by train.
-Obviously another game over is if you get killed in a fight.
-The on field movement was sprite base.
-Parts of city travel is locked at first and I believe unlocked as you progress in story.
-You could level up(I believe.)
-I believe the premise was trying to help a girl find her missing father... Or something like that, but memory is foggy there.
-I do remember the main character kinda wearing a detective outfit. Believe it was like a long coat and hat.

I know these are vague and wish I could recall more, but these are the main points I remember. Not sure if it is still playable as it was an old game at its time, but if so, I would like to try to find it and attempt to play it again if anyone knows the name or knows what I am talking about.