Identify Trying to remember a demo.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I can't remember the name of this game/demo I played and wanted to see if anything else was done with it.

The plot was that MC wakes up on the couch of a strange woman, he finds out he was attacked in a bar and to leave town he has to get money by entering and winning some tournament.

Game starts with MC waking up on a couch in a living room that has a large hole in the right wall, there is a girl sitting or standing near him, she talks to him and the player has choices in what he can say.

Below is what the MC is told by the girl and figures out over the couch conversation.
Turns out the town MC was just visiting or passing through a city that has a large violence problem, he went to a bar and a fight broke out, he was knocked unconscious via concussion grenades, and while unconscious MC was transported to the girl's house. It turns out she is the one who knocked him out with the grenades, she is a very explosive/violence happy person (think Jinx from league of legends). MC needs to make money to leave, which the girl suggests entering into some city-wide contest which she will help him win and that was the end of it.
-------------

Since as the player you only ever see the room, it is hard to call what setting the game belongs in.

This is a list of general information questions, to help people identify the game.

Engine of the game? Unity or Other.

Protagonist Gender? Male.

Genre of Game? Visual Novel, Kinetic Novel, or Interactive and Comedy.

Setting? Unknown. See below.

Text only? No

Art Type? 2D

Art Style? Western (Non Asian)

Date you think it came out? Was a Demo I played sometime in 2020/2021

Date you think you played it? See above.

Tags? No Sexual Content, Maybe Nudity. (Nothing had happened since it was a start of a demo)

Other Characters Gender, Hair colors, etc.? 1 Girl with some non natural hair color.

Sexual Orientation? Straight.

Last edited: