Recommending Trying to remember a flash game

marcuszer0

Apr 12, 2018
Don't remember a lot of big details about the content itself, but there's this game where you control an angel, trying to kill and not get fucked by a bunch of monsters, including slimes and plant girls, plus a few others.

What I can solidly remember is the cartoony drawn style, the isometric/top-down view, and the variety of spells you could use from 2 schools of magic, all cast by holding the charge long enough to cycle through the lower-tier spells. One of the best spells summoned a halo-copter that acted like a turret and rocked the shit out of anything that got close to you, and I also seem to remember summoning a wall of ice, a spell that could mind control enemies, and plenty more. You could get coins which got fired way in the air from your enemies, and the second they touched the ground they started deteriorating into lesser values, and you could purchase new spells, level up the spells, decrease casting times, and more in the upgrade menu.

Also, your angel character was self-aware that she was being controlled by the player, and she followed what I guess you could call a 'god', that didn't seem too up in arms about the angel character getting raped, and straight-up said it's your decision (the player) if you wanted to see her get fucked. Lots of 4th wall breaks and humor in the dialogue.

It was never completed to my knowledge, and I'm expecting it probably didn't make the jump from flash. Still, I wanted to see if it ever got anywhere. Anyone remember this one? I think it was relatively popular at the time, I just can't get it to show up in searches, I don't remember enough about it, or what I do is too generic for google.

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
That's it! Damn, you guys are fast. I've been trying to remember it for an hour, should've just gone straight here.
Glad to help...I actually forgot about that game until now...Maybe I'll try it out tomorrow. Thanks for the memory jog.

Reactions: marcuszer0