Identify Trying to remember a game of modern fantasy style.

Jhon117

Jun 27, 2017
All I remember is that you live in a house with your mom and think there was a sister? yeah, and your father is gone, believe dead...and he did something to you long ago, a surgery involving your eyes I think. You have some neighbors who are apparently some magician race from some other place, maybe dimension? like a world in another dimension I assume? and they sorta freak out when they reacted to your comment about their eye color in the picture of their family(you were invited for dinner at their house) cause the color you can see is different from the one you see in real life) which alerts them to your magic lineage or racial lineage that allows you to see their true selves...and they are super strong too, almost vampire like, it seems their magic makes them very strong, and in some cases(this chick of the family that you worked out with) lose control. But anyway...um...I remember a forced marriage situation with one of the daughters of that neighbor and a visit by the sutor who is racist towards humans or half bloods and a total scumbag...I also remember that the dad of the neighbors gets super excited around you regarding your lineage, maybe purity of the blood and is a total science freak workaholic nerd...bit of a fight there with that 'fiance' guy, think you beat him by luck idk...I remember there were several people in on it including a doctor at the hospital...also the fact that both you and your sister heal very quickly from injuries meaning she inherited it as well...last I remember was a part of a story where you are driving in a car with someone and the car gets stopped by suspicious looking individuals dressed in something, most likely the same group that went after your father......I hope those are enough clues to let you know which game I'm talking about if you played it.