Identify Trying to remember a game.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
The general premise is you are a photographer whose daughter's (3) show up at your door after their mother dies of cancer(?). You were only with her the once on grad night before runing away from her father coming home, get in accident and in coma for years. And you killed someone's kid in that crash. Been looking thru my list of games and don't see it. I tend to drop a game if it breaks saves to let it build up enough new content to make starting over worthwhile.
Dunno if that was the case here or if it got abandoned. If not abandoned I'd like to refind it. o/

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The general premise is you are a photographer whose daughter's (3) show up at your door after their mother dies of cancer(?). You were only with her the once on grad night before runing away from her father coming home, get in accident and in coma for years. And you killed someone's kid in that crash. Been looking thru my list of games and don't see it. I tend to drop a game if it breaks saves to let it build up enough new content to make starting over worthwhile.
Dunno if that was the case here or if it got abandoned. If not abandoned I'd like to refind it. o/
The only game that fits this description is Radiant.