Identify Trying to remember a game.

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
It's graphics was like Night of Revenge. In this game; we choose being girl or man, then class and go to a village. There is a girl, if we are man we can marry with her and go for a quick ending, also there is a shop which we can upgrade our weapons etc. Also there is a backyard, there's a girl who we can fuck with money or buy items (like potions). Game is long, cg mechanic is simple; if we lose to an enemy, it'll rape us. In game, there's a few magics, weapons etc. Also there's too much levels (i mean, dungeons). Anyone know what was the game's name?

justTx

Jan 21, 2020
Any chance it's: Iris Convenant.. ?

I remember that game letting you choose who you want to use, and you buy/upgrade weapons. There's a girl in the back area (don't think it's a backyard but) you can fuck her with money.
You can marry the blacksmith and with her call it an easy win lol. I actually accepted that ending and moved on.

Like you said mechanics were simple, but game seemed longer than I was able/willing to play through. So it might be similar but not necessarily what you're looking for.

Reactions: yyunus

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
Any chance it's: Iris Convenant.. ?

I remember that game letting you choose who you want to use, and you buy/upgrade weapons. There's a girl in the back area (don't think it's a backyard but) you can fuck her with money.
You can marry the blacksmith and with her call it an easy win lol. I actually accepted that ending and moved on.

Like you said mechanics were simple, but game seemed longer than I was able/willing to play through. So it might be similar but not necessarily what you're looking for.
Yeah, that's the game. Thank you so much brother.