Identify Trying to remember a great game

Naofumi54

Sep 12, 2020
I've been trying to remember this great game that I played but I just cannot think of the name so any help will be appreciated, A little info of what I remember will follow.

So, from what I remember most was at a certain point in the game I remember seeing a dragon and the main character ends up getting knocked out (Or something similar) I also remember it being in a medevil theme, (Swords and magic) if anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
Thank you for that!! I think I may have found it! I think it might be either void calling or Love of magic! I appreciate it! I'mma get those and see
Love of magic Book 1 does have a scene where MC gets knocked out by a dragon, but it takes a while to reach it.

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
Awesome! I think that's the one then, there should also be like a levelling system and things in game right?
it's a pretty basic one, but it's there. You fight by playing poker against enemies, and gain points in various stats by fighting/reading/exploring. All in all it's a pretty simple and a bit grindy lvling system, but the story and writing more than makes up for it.

Reactions: Droid Productions