Identify Trying to remember a Honey Select model game where you interview female students as a counselor. (SOLVED)

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
The things I can remember is that the game used HS models, the game wasn't far along (is possibly abandoned now), you become the counselor of a school and you visit the school where your new job will take place, you had student interviews with all of the female students and they all had the hots for this counselor dude, some even getting intimate (obviously). The game hasn't been updated for some time, which is why I can't find it.

Why am I asking ? I usually put games in "Played" folders if I beat their current versions/whole game and I guess I accidentally deleted it. I want to retrieve the game so that I can go back to it, especially since it seems like it won't get a new update, unfortunately.

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Nope, it was a VN-type game (maybe with choices) and other than the students, it had a lewd female teacher with medium dark hair who had a husband. You had your own office (very orange-brownish in color) and would call on girls to come to your office to first interview them and later on counsel them. Also just because I say it's likely abandoned doesn't mean that's the official verdict, maybe it's on hold ? Hopefully since that game was the bomb, it has probably had no or only one update in about a year.

It has HS characters, so it's not Teacher's Pets or Deviant Discoviers, similar to the Headmaster, but the game had better models IMO.

The game starts with the MC getting a job at the school as this counselor, then he meets the girls, they have a dojo, there is some bullying between the students that the MC is trying to resolve, then there is a period where every single female student shown had their own interview with the MC, some lewd because they were already horny for the MC some innocent, except for one interview where the twins were both in the room at the same time.

That's about as far as my memory goes, I know that the game exists because I remember it to this degree.

Last edited:

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
Hmm, it does sound a lot like Headmaster and that game is amazing so whatever this game is I wanna play it lol. Since its a school setting I'd recommend searching with Male protag + school setting tags and go from there. https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=173,547

Unfortunately there's no Honey Select/Koikatsu/ Daz model tags (I wish there was!)
I tried adding the Ren'Py filter as the game was in that engine plus added harem tag and it didn't come up, which means someone was lazy with the tags as you definitely had the option to romance multiple girls.

To recap, this is what I know about the game :

1. Ren'Py, VN style (maybe with choices)
2. Low release number (possibly abandoned or on hold)
3. Honey Select with twin and dark skin characters
4. Game starts with MC getting a job in the school as a counselor by talking to a female teacher on the phone, then in the school
5. You meet the girls outside and briefly introduce yourself.
6. You go into your office and call all the students one by one (except for the twins) and get some spicy scenes, (THIS IS THE BULK OF THE CONTENT)
7. The game has several in-game days of content, there is a bullying sub plot

But I guess I'm gonna need to give up on finding it, I mean if it doesn't get abandoned, I can't feel that bad even though it's a shame such potential was wasted, it always makes me sad to hear when a good game gets abandoned with so many sub par games getting updates out of the wazoo.

BlckDragon

Nov 24, 2017
I believe i know what you are talking about but i also can not think of the title. you are in a school and there is a secretary/ assistant. will edit this if i find it

Reactions: kristijanEX

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
At least some of your points should fit to Polarity: https://f95zone.to/threads/polarity-v0-4-3-eternity-games.32788/
Oy you're actually a God, I was so stupid, I passed this game a couple of times and I forgot that this game was the one, I even have it still in my "Played" folder, better yet it's not abandoned either. Guess the game had more content than I remember.

You've cracked the case ! (SOLVED) Umaru-chan (I tagged you since you wanted to play the game)