Identify Trying to remember a text-based game

marcuszer0

Apr 12, 2018
This is a game where you play as the big bad evil guy trying to take over the city, and there's a group of 3 magical girl heroes trying to stop you. The gameplay revolves around you targeting one of the girls directly, then the other two join after a few turns, and the entire time, you're trying to launch attacks that'll fill their meters (I remember there being 4 meters, I think disgust, pain, arousal and... Humiliation?) and allow you to grab them and launch attacks in line with those meters. Visually, the game is as basic as it gets, you get a .png of each girl, and you can even upload your own, but what's really at the core is its graphic descriptions, and how much you can mess these girls up. Between battles, the trauma of what you did to them begins to compound and wear them down, and eventually,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There're other details I could mention as well, at the end of the game, the final battle,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can make demon generals that start battles by grabbing the target, you can get special scenes by grabbing more than 1 girl at a time, you can upgrade yourself with a bunch of abilities, you can even go to visit each girl under the guise of a peace meeting, where if you play your cards right, you can end up molesting the shit out of them. Oh, and naturally, the only reason that all this goes on for so long is that each one of the girls is immortal because of their magical girl powers. They're also *supposed* to be impervious and invincible, but those parts of the powers are tied to their emotions, hence why all the stuff you do is so effective at fighting them.

Anyone got a name?