Identify Trying to remember a text based game

Jan 22, 2018
So i remember the game but not the name of it fairly well but its been a while and i have wiped my computer since i last played it and i cant find it anywhere. Its a text based game that had awesome writing with no pictures and you could click links to do things and walk around (I believe it used ADRIFT but i am not sure). It started out with a dream sequence where this girl walked into a temple and was then fucked by a female with a dick and this caused her to transform into either a female with a dick and pussy or only a dick and balls (you could choose). She would then wake up and realize that the dream had actually happened and now she has to deal with it. She lived at home with her mother and there was a shower scene after she woke up where she could jack off or just clean up. She would then wait in the park for her friend to go to school and you could choose to admire the guys like she would normally do or admire the ladies. At school the teacher asked questions and she could either answer the right or wrong answer she could even go off into a tangent about how wounds that glowed in the civil war was the cause of good bacteria and this gave them a higher chance of survival. There was also another scene where she could get a friend of her friend i believe to jack her off in the school bathroom. There was an element of corruption involved but i never got far enough into the game to use it. It was still in development in 2016 and it wasn't finished when i had played it so more could have been added that i don't know about. Kinda long but i remember a lot from the game and google has been no help so far.