Identify Trying to remember an old corruption game from 2009-2014 or so

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
Sorry but I have not much to go off here xD

The only information I have to go off is that at a bad end your female heroine gets taken over by a slime (maybe a slime girl?) and gets changed into a slime girl in which you get to play further as a corrupted slime girl (probably has others...)
I know it features a big city like map where you click locations and interact with different events and I believe you also partially life a school life or so when not changing into a hero. Its unfortunate it was lost years ago to a dead hdd.

I have put literal days into the search but never turn up anything.
If not anything related could prove fun to play <3
bit of a last ditch effort to see if the community knows anything before I call it quits.

edit: it was not made in rpgmaker

Last edited:

magic karl

Jan 1, 2019
Sorry but I have not much to go off here xD

The only information I have to go off is that at a bad end your female heroine gets taken over by a slime (maybe a slime girl?) and gets changed into a slime girl in which you get to play further as a corrupted slime girl (probably has others...)
I know it features a big city like map where you click locations and interact with different events and I believe you also partially life a school life or so when not changing into a hero. Its unfortunate it was lost years ago to a dead hdd.

I have put literal days into the search but never turn up anything.
If not anything related could prove fun to play <3
bit of a last ditch effort to see if the community knows anything before I call it quits.
I think the game is Non Monstrum.

Reactions: -Nynx-