Identify Trying to remember game

LunarSoul92

Apr 24, 2023
I don't remember too much about this game outside of seeing a video of it years ago. Most i can do is give some vague details of what i remember from the video of the game. I wanna say it's like a metroidvania ryona game, the video shows the player going through a level with mainly white brick flooring when the player does a upstrike and finds this secret area. The secret area has a succubus enemy with a male character in the room as well that ends up getting killed and turned into a zombie (the only word that comes to mind). Really can't remember too much else than that. I can't remember what the name of the game was or the overall plot of the game, again the most i remember comes from the video which has been taken down. The most i'd be looking for would really be just a name.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sparkfox

LunarSoul92

Apr 24, 2023
To add to it. The gameplay is kind of like unholy disaster, hell it even looks similar to it as well. I also remember the evil ending I guess. As the heroine is running through a burning village striking down the defenders and turning them into zombies after raping them.