Identify Trying to remember name of game where you work at a bar and meet sister after several year absence

vardock

Mar 20, 2019
I'm trying to remember a game I played a while ago. I think it was either earlier this year or end of last year. It was 3D modeled game with pretty good graphics. I thought it was pretty polished feeling.

There are three love interests. The first is your girlfriend, I think she has brown hair. The second is your sister who has short black hair and is a bit tom boyish. The third is a russian red head who lives in a rough neighborhood. You are introduced to her due to her starting a new job at the place the MC works and shows the ropes to.

The game started off telling you that something happened, possibly your parents dying, and your sister and you were separated. I think it was due to the mc going to school or something like that.

---

After the introduction you start off in a relationship with your girlfriend. You then meet the red head as a new employee at your job and also encounter your sister while on the streets (I think she is homeless and at first is not receptive to getting help from the MC.

A bit into the game you run into your sister as she's being hassled by some thugs who I believe she owes money to and seemed like they were trying to get sexual favors due to the payment being like. Your sister is extremely pissed at you for leaving her alone for a few years and at first refuses to talk to you and leaves. You run into her again and offer her help once again. You tell her where you live and tell her if she needs anything to not hesitate to come over.

The MC then prepares a romantic dinner for his girlfriend. And as they are getting physical his sister knocks on the door. You can either choose to ignore the knocking and and the romance path for her sister or you can open the door and result in her girlfriend leaving to allow you to take care of your sister.

The following day you get a message from her girlfriend telling the main character that she wants to break up. We later find out that her mother had stolen her phone and texted that message pretending to be her.

-

This is most of what I can recall. If anybody can help me remember the name it would be awesome!