Identify trying to remember the game

JokerSauce

Jan 23, 2018
well the problem is i remember really a little about the game only thing i remember is we started live a new house with obviously some girls in it(i know its like half of the games out there)
but the spesific detail i remember is we had a long distance gf which if i remember correct she was a bad-ass motorcycle chick and she came back to visit us its the only scene i remember i know its not a lot of information but if someone can help i would be so happy
And maybe i am not entierly sure but graphics might be like my bully is my lover (i think its called honey select 2 type)

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Hmm... This sounds somewhat familiar. Maybe Stay True, Stay You? The game starts with the MC's parents leaving the country for their job, and MC himself has leave behind his girlfriend to move in with a friend of his mom's, who already has two girls MC's age living with her. Later, his girlfriend comes to visit him, on a motorcycle, and I think all she's wearing is the biker outfit (nothing underneath).
Anyway, that's my best guess.

Reactions: JokerSauce

JokerSauce

Jan 23, 2018
dude... yes thank you really i played that game long ago and i was waiting for an update which seeing its abondoned makes me sad but thanks really