Identify Trying to remember the name of a game for browser, which is online about a magic academy

Black Puchi

Apr 28, 2020
Well, as you can read in the title, I'm trying to remember or find a game which has, character creation, it had quite the customization, like personality, boy or girl, you could travel from place to place, like the dormitory, the library where you can get with luck a book about divine morphs, like angel, and normal tf's like cowgirl by eating a cookie and going to work in a bar, sheep by the teacher if you fail the test, sometimes BE aswell, overall a good game, that's all I can remember, also, it's a online game, what do I mean with online?, while going from library or class or other place's, you can find a player at random, which you can roleplay with, fight with spells and the losers gets hit by a TF spell, like bigger boobs or smaller butt, btw, it's a TF based game, many thanks if someone can help me with it

Black Puchi

Apr 28, 2020
It's called Battle Mage Royale. You can find the site pretty easily just by looking it up.
Believe me or not, I didn't even know how to make a post here, with that I mean I had to search around and every time I searched it, gave me something like slut city or lust something, many thanks

Apr 30, 2022
You're very welcome! That wasn't trying to put you down in anyway, just let you know that it comes up if you search the correct name since I can't link the site directly.