Identify Trying to remember the name of a game

Karmic Element

Feb 5, 2020
I remember playing a game where the MC was old, he gets hit by a car or something and dies, then his soul takes over the body of MC's son's friend. It's said in the game that this was done by a goddess or something. I don't remember why
Before the MC's soul transfer, his family consisted of a son, a daughter and a wife
I don't remember the son, but the daughter was chubby and has a crush on her brother's friend who the MC's soul is in now
The son's friend's body who the MC's souls in has a family with a sister and a mother. This mother is working, and her boss is the wife of MC's old body character. This guy's sister, along with the guy who's body is occupied by MC's soul, and the kids(sister and brother) of MC's old body character, goes to school together...
I remember that the MC who is now in the boy's body, gets in trouble and gets sent to principal and the principal would be away, so somebody is the acting principal and there is an option to have sex with her.
The MC tries to get his wife from old life, ex wife I think, helps her to get on a successful relationship coz that was one of the demands of the goddess.
He saves his son from previous life from a troubled life I think
He also tries to help the chubby daughter from previous life to lose weight
These are some of the scenes I remember but I can't seem to remember the name of the game
Can someone help me out?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zargon_games