Identify Trying to replay a forgotten one.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
So I am trying to remember this game and I know only a couple of things:

The setting I think it was "MC living in a house or moving to a house with at least one girl and a motherly figure. I think it was one of those big houses with a pool and poolside backyard and all. It is a complete or close to complete game cause I played it till the end. It is a 3d game, but can't remember if it is Daz or HS
I know the plot was something about mafia or some people with power and maybe a deadline and at some point they would visit the house.

Foot of the mountains has that setting of Mc living in a house and there is a backyard with a big pool, and events in them. Im losing my life researching cause I can not let it go.

Last edited:

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
You have to asume that maybe im senile or something, but that one is too high value to forget, I have been posponing this one since v06.

What I remember from the game is people (meaning different girls and I guess some aunt and maybe a maid) coming and having interactions with them in the garden near the pool. I also remember at some point the governor/mob leader/representative or whatever coming and having the option of sending somebody to distract or something, while some plan is being put into place for something, I think that part was the ending.
I remember thinking "I am not sending that pure and precious LI to them"

I checked the games I scored high and from those I remember the plots, the setting would clic instantly, but it takes time to check every other game, specially the sandbox ones.
The Me from 40 years into the future thanks you sincerely for stimulating my memory