Trying to share full lewd collections optimized and get paid?

BetterLewds

May 16, 2022
Hey, so what i wanna do here is to make better and easier to watch/store lewd artists collections
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I start to do it for myself but after i see some took me even days to complete i kinda give up so only way ill keep doing it will be if i can make something in return for time im investing in this and maybe i can turn it into a win win situations for everyone and maybe ill be on positive balance one day as well since i also pay/subscribe some artists to complete some collections monthly.
Here is my list of my full completed 2D collections i have not optimized(alot of them have everything released) and it took alot alot alot of time to find everything online full size etc, i only fully optimized few collections for myself. quality.png Beast.png Normal.png hardcore.png Soft.png Video.png
And thats only like 25% of collections i have, got 3D as well and i only save very good quality artists collections, i am picky

So first at all i wanna ask if its possible to monetize copyrighted content etc what i mentioned above. If yes then what options do i have? my goal and end game would be to find a way do continue doing this and share with everyone these for free somehow and still making money out of it.

Wankyudo

Jul 26, 2017
Short answer: Not legally, no.

Long answer: It's not your content to monetize. You could try having a tip jar or a patreon or a subscribestar; but any artist can take it down the moment they find out their content is being posted up. And well, you wouldn't have a single leg to stand on if you contacted the respective websites to try and get your account back. Posting folders with just their images isn't transformative whatsoever; so because fair use doesn't apply any of the sites is just going to splatter your account without a how-do-you-do. People on here will upload the artist collections; but they don't try to monetize them for obvious reasons.

Reactions: Count Morado

BetterLewds

May 16, 2022
Ye heres some good collections but most of them they not full or not organized and very few that are organized its how artist organized them per month/reward etc from what i check out, that is not how i want them spread everywhere in 40 folders since i dont care in which month they were made or raw pics unoptimized that have x10 size than they should have etc, i care to see everything sorted per character/IP and find whatever im looking for asap etc.And thats for obvs reason i guess since people dont wanna put extra work for free or like me it doesnt worth to only do it for urself ,at least how i wanted them to be. It is fun to collect the them but to sort/arrange/optimise/convert them how i want it feels like work to me even though it would be great to have them all sorted out.
As nobody doing this i though i would try it since i know i would pay someone if they do this and spare me of hours of work for few bucks or free ofc
I know this is not something u can legally monetize etc, but if u take something and make it better and people wants that over anything else available for that content, it kinda looks close to people making mods/addons/remakes of games/VNs etc, and i guess the issue is that i cant post on SS/patreon etc the content itself but can i post the link that leads to it? do they care bout that?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
You can't paywall it behind Patreon, you'd get DMCD'd and taken down almost instantaneously.

You might be able to get away with putting up a 'tip jar' in the form of "if you like my work, support me here", pointing to Buy me a coffee, or Subscribestar. It's still really sketchy, especially if you're distributing stuff that's paywalled elsewhere, but at least you have plausible deniability in that your patreon doesn't explicitly contain a bunch of paywalled links.

You might also help diffuse the anger a little by setting the threads up to showcase where the various artists can be found; devs are generally far less hostile if they're given credit, even for things they really didn't want to leak, so put in a readme or index.html file at the bottom that links to their twitter, their patreon/subscribestar, etc... if someone liked their content it might prompt them to go see if there's more available, and you've moved from being a pure negative to a possible positive (someone helping drive traffic to their sites).

Reactions: Count Morado
Feb 16, 2022
why i got banned for spam wtf? is this post really a spam? im confused i didnt even get warning or any reason or even a way to contest that, and all this for asking a question and trying to make something that everyone has to win from or what? well maybe it wasnt best idea to come here first, i just through there some kind of freedom in this forum but it seems its more sensitive than even most social medias.. and was just wanted to post now some collections fully completed/optimized i did untill i found im banned
Does it give other info on who banned you?