Identify Trying to track down an older fantasy hentai game. . . (Recently identified! Pageant of The Wind and Earth)

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
Hello!

A long time ago, I came across images of a game that I originally found over at the now lost 'Picture Shrines' site.

Sadly, I forget the name of the game but I still have good memory of how several characters looked. For instance, the main character was a dashing blonde hero with a red cloak, while two of his potential love interests was an elf woman with green hair and purple eyes, while there's another woman with dark hair, red eyes, and with a bright pink ribbon below her neck, who wore black Asian clothing. (All characters are fair-skinned, btw.) I believe she may have had a history with the hero as there were some images that depicted them as children and that they were huddled before a witch/some woman burning. (Possibly the girl's mother?) Now that I remember, too, this childhood friend can possibly die in the story as the hero is carrying her lifeless body in one image, after she sacrifices herself by standing in front to protect him, arms stretched out.

Other than that, I know there was also an image of a dragon head and also a dragon skull and there was also an image where the hero is stabbed in the back by an assassin. My memory is hazy on any other love interests but there may have been a blonde girl a little on the petite side who may have known magic? For some reason, though, when I try to think of the game's name two things stand out: Something to do with wind (or not!) and or something to do with the elements.

Oh! And on the title screen is the girl with the pink ribbon, looking up at a star-lit sky.

Here's hoping someone out there knows what it is. Would love to play the game and or find the images again. =D

As for the game's age, it could have been made in the late 90s/early 2000s.

Last edited:

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
I got it! Well, the name anyway. PAGEANT OF THE WIND AND EARTH

Alas, I can't seem to find much else other than a page about its soundtrack:

Here's hoping someone may know where to find both it and the game. =)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The I think, and if so the (iso of the) game and OST on .

Looks like it is the one from .

Reactions: Zanurah

Zanurah

Jul 10, 2022
The I think, and if so the (iso of the) game and OST on .

Looks like it is the one from .
Thank you! Didn't think I'd have a chance finding this ol' gem. Time to take a trip down memory lane!

... also can't believe the game is over 20 years old now. x_x

Reactions: TheBlueKnight