RPGM - Completed - TSRPG ~My Doki Doki TranSEXperience~ [v1.0] [milk angel]

1. 3.00 star(s)

spacezombie

The concept is very good and there were a lot of sexy mometns and I also like the MC but this game has a massive problem the quality of the CG´s is only average and sometimes even below average and worst of all the is not enough variation in the CG´s it´s mostly just one or two which makes it feels cheap.

But I stilll really enjoyed the story and scenes.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

MezzaPez

Its a pretty decent game. There are a lot of girls with a lot of different scenarios. The art is pretty good as well. I think the issue I had with this game though is it felt really slow paced and I could not speed up anything. Not the sex scenes but just the random dialogue and character pacing. Like waking up for the next day or the character walking from one side of the classroom to the other. You spend quite a bit of time in the game just on the beginning and getting started. Sure it is suppose to set the story but it doesn't REALLY set the story because there honestly isn't much of a story there.

So its a good game thats worth playing just have to sit through parts of the game that felt could have been avoided with a bit of better mapping or character story movements.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

BE CUM

Cool game, lots of girls
    But it gives literally no choice to player
    Its not a VN to make so
    Why I should move out from girl just to meet another one?
    See some content? wait look at this another-one-girl, yeah she is good aaand
    Look at another-one-girl! she is good right?
    Aww man
    And ofc first real sex CG is nearly 1 picture per act
    If this not a problem for you so its "not constructive"
    (I've read the reviewing rules and this is my first review
    Didnt expect that rating would be that serious)
  4. 1.00 star(s)

XDshiroXD

this game had a lot of potential with its enormous map and great concept. But those all go out of the window when each girl only appears once with no continuation whatsoever. All that the MC does is ruin the lives of most of the girls (who are innocent) and screw his own over by taking over an (innocent) bystander, lay in the park naked and swear that he never wants to be a guy again.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Acerock

Mediocre, but the art is great, but the execution was extremely lacking. You just keep jumping between girls and then voila you find yourself at the end of the game. For a game called TSRPG ~My Doki Doki TranSEXperience~ , it is barely an RPG and is extremely on rails. The start is kind of boring too
  6. 5.00 star(s)

hoenn321

Overall good game. Finished in around 5 hours of gameplay time.

Pros:
    Lots of girls.
    Many scenes.
    Linear so you can't miss anything in 1 play through.
    Very good art.
    Recollection easy access.

Cons:
    Too many girls resulting in not that much story. You go from one girl to the next very fast.
    Some may not like that the game is too easy.

All in all a solid easy fap game. If you like playing a game that's challenging and need multiple playthroughs then this is not the game for you.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Miacis

The game isn't bad, but isn't stunningly good either. It's a really short one so you can't really ask too much from it. Side characters aren't getting much development unfortunately, but at least main character is made very well and following his story was pretty fun experience. All in all, for a title you can complete in just few hours it was at least decent. If developer were to expand each character's storylines and somehow made MC's relationtip with them to have any progress, it'd be great game so look out if they are going to release new games. There's potential for this dev, I believe.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Swallows999

This game is decent: the primary themes are female possession, being a woman (and then masturbating and having sex with men), and piss play. The art is pretty solid, no faults there. The actual act of possessing a female is nifty as well.

Unfortunately, I had been enticed by the "public nudity" and "exhibitionism" in play, but I had thought that you would be able to see the possessed women's reactions after they were normal and realized they were nude in a park or something, but this was not the case and I was a bit disappointed.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Note: My “review” is general overview of a game and with heavy weight on how much I enjoyed it rather than “critical/objective” rating. In another words my “review” is PERSONAL ENJOYMENT + a bit of “critical” rating/comments.

PROs:
    +kinda neat gameplay mechanic of posession
    +some kinda nice scenes

CONs:
    -linear and dull
    -very minimal feeling cg

Comments:
    Got nothing to add... it just felt dull. Not bad, not good, just damn average.

5/10
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

In the game you play as a high schooler who can possess women - and slowly become a total whore! It starts with just masturbation, then exhibitionism, and slowly builds up to random sex with strangers. There's room for improvement of course, like that there's only one blowjob in the entire game - but overall, still a good but slow game.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Seras

Good art and nice events, -1 star as the content was 99% linear. They have a bravery system that does not add anything... and possessing the women that are not part of the "main story" is very unnecessary.

About 2 hours of game time.
    Very easy game to complete (just follow instructions which is given between each event).
    Ok, to play one handed as this is basically just a VN.
  12. 4.00 star(s)

Tavarokk

+1 for novelty and good art, otherwise would've been 3. Wrong medium, I think - as the story is 100% linear and there's no meaningful world interaction outside of "plotline" events, it'd have been better off as a VN or even a manga.

Objectively it's reasonably fun for its length, but I couldn't help thinking throughout entire game how immensely good it could've been if it reduced the number of girls to just a few and focused on depth instead, giving more options for each of them as well as perceivable consequences for each action of note.