Tsundere vs Yandere.

Who is more easy to mind break when your not the object of there obsession.

• Tsundere.

• Yandere.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Catapo

Jun 14, 2018
Depends on how deep of a mind break you are thinking.

As far as making them more vulnerable I would go with something like this:

- Tsundere : Make it so that another girl starts spending time and openly flirting with the guy she is into while slowly planting the idea that the guy is sick of her cold/mean attitude and prefers the other girl.

- Yandere: A bit trickier but maybe something like making her believe that her obsessive behaviour is actually causing trouble for the guy she is into.
Maybe because she wants to spend so much time with the guy, she is making him sacrifice other things: friendships, hobbies, studies, etc.

As far as the poll, I would say Tsundere would be easier.

haksaw

Oct 10, 2019
What is mind break in this instance? Usually it involves drugs, magic or extreme violence and it doesn't matter who the person was before, you're breaking her mind anyway. You can't mind break someone by just talking or blackmailing.

If you mean just making her to change her mind and ditch her LI\become slut, then tsundere is obviously easier, since she's just a normal girl playing hard to get basically. Jealousy is the obvious way, since tsundere is convinced her target is head over heels for her and seeing otherwise would plant a lot of doubts in her head and can force some desperate uncalculated decisions you can exploit.

Yandere is an obsessed fanatic, so that should be way harder, as with any fanatics. I would play into her obsession. Maybe get friendly with the guy first, then tell her you will help to get to your friend because you want him to be happy and make her do some crazy shit. And when that guy starts hating her say that it's all her fault since she failed to do it right, but there's this one thing that can save everything... And after a while she can actually go crazy for good :sneaky: But that may not end up well, yandere and all.