Turning 3D characters into a sex doll

Dec 15, 2022
I hope this is the right section for sharing this. I'm an artist/designer and I love turning 3D characters into something that you can cuddle with.
It's good way to act out sexual fantasies with characters that you could otherwise never be with physically.

I would like to use this topic to share my creations. Basically, 3D art turned into something real.

This character is based on a 20 year old model.

Only the head was custom-made. Body is basically a standard adult body that would suit a 20 year old with B cup boobs.

251667984278_.pic.jpg 1271661419665_.pic.png

wecom-temp-92671-bb36aab287dbd31442df1325702f3f4f.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Saki_Sliz

Saki_Sliz

May 3, 2018
That's cool as hell!
Very nice, and impressive quality!
I expected something like a 3D model, but to have it possible as well, wow!
I'm amazed by the amount of detail in the model as well.

It looks like this is your first 'product' of this nature. I imagine in the future after having a bit of a collection that there might be a range of commission options, if you ever plan to do commissions, but its cool you got a website.

I've looked into similar stuff for robotics, and something that might be nice is a technical page describing what kind of models you like to make, such as size range, material types you prefer to work with, I see that the model is colored, is that painted or a technique using layers of silicone or similar?

Reactions: mythicalcreations
Dec 15, 2022
That's cool as hell!
Very nice, and impressive quality!
I expected something like a 3D model, but to have it possible as well, wow!
I'm amazed by the amount of detail in the model as well.

It looks like this is your first 'product' of this nature. I imagine in the future after having a bit of a collection that there might be a range of commission options, if you ever plan to do commissions, but its cool you got a website.

I've looked into similar stuff for robotics, and something that might be nice is a technical page describing what kind of models you like to make, such as size range, material types you prefer to work with, I see that the model is colored, is that painted or a technique using layers of silicone or similar?
Thank you. Honestly, did not expect any replies since I checked multiple times and there were no replies at all.

It is indeed my first product. Well, I could offer commission per sale if anybody plans to invest in a custom-made doll like this and wants me to sell it.

The concept is basically: bluring the lines between sexual fantasy and reality.

So turning characters from fantasy that you could otherwise never be with, into something that you can touch and derive pleasure from. I also think that's pretty cool.

I like to work with any type of materials or size range, just depends on the wishes of the customer.

Last edited: