Wizmoe

Oct 1, 2019
What's more, it seems to me that it would have been more interesting for Felix to see them by chance as a happy family. I think it would have been more painful for him than watching those videos.
That's what I expected to happen when I saw that CG posted early, Felix bumping into them when he was in the park.

adcebt1

Nov 24, 2019
I still can't get rid of a sense of disappointment with the ending. I didn't expect anything interesting and still am let down. Honestly, every aspect of this game is medicore at best. I know I'm being harsh, but someone had to say it.

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
I still can't get rid of a sense of disappointment with the ending. I didn't expect anything interesting and still am let down. Honestly, every aspect of this game is medicore at best. I know I'm being harsh, but someone had to say it.
I like that you say that as if it's some absolute truth :ROFLMAO: Fantastic game for me, I can hardly find other netorare games with a writing I like.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Letting time pass a little, I think that in this finale Sophie's behavior was very good. Once she leans towards Zack, she moves on, leaves Felix behind, stops bothering him, and even has a good deal during the divorce. She does not seek to harm or bother him but to move forward with her life. She focuses on her future family, it can be seen in the videos that Zack sends while they have sex, she never crosses the thought of thinking about Felix. On the other hand, Felix ends up very badly after 5 years still tied to a past without being able to refocus his life. I thought then that he discovers the whole thing between Sophie and Zack and how at that moment he reacts that he was going to be able to get over it with time but no, he becomes a complete idiot.

reempe

May 4, 2024
It would also be interesting to see another story arc where Felix gets revenge, but to do so he would have to rebuild a different personality than the one he (Felix) currently has since he lacks the balls to do so.

Oct 17, 2017
And people are already sperging out about one ending, calling this the worst game ever, when there are gonna be more endings as the game develops.

opopi123

Aug 1, 2022
Does anyone know what routes are left for development? I see some signs of another route still not completed maybe two but I don't know exactly what kind of route it's going to be. Any dev roadmap or something that says what is going to be?

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
Does anyone know what routes are left for development? I see some signs of another route still not completed maybe two but I don't know exactly what kind of route it's going to be. Any dev roadmap or something that says what is going to be?
I can guess what endings are coming:
1. Somewhat happy but miserable Felix ending where he is a stay in dad with Sophie.
2. Miserable and lonely Felix (Current Ending 2A). It's like the more miserable broken lonely he is the more happy successful and famous is Zack and Sophie and everyone other is.
3. Ending 2B: Forced Cuck Felix where he will have to accept he is a cuck and will help Sophie raise Zack's kid.
4. Ending 3A: Oblivious Felix where everyone will help Sophie to keep her cheating relationship going (Threesome with Amy route)
5. Ending 3b: Humiliated Cuck Felix where everyone will get fun like Sophie to humiliate him and will work to destroy him. (Threesome with Amy route 2)

NB: In this route I hate Amy more than any other character. To me it feels like she never felt sorry or responsible for her actions, she held back till last (A true friend to Sophie but not to Felix I guess). The first time she felt sorry and miserable I think it's due to Zack not choosing her as his mate and the second time I think she felt sorry on behalf of Nate.

Reactions: MuebleoAlgo

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
I can guess what endings are coming:
1. Somewhat happy but miserable Felix ending where he is a stay in dad with Sophie.
2. Miserable and lonely Felix (Current Ending 2A). It's like the more miserable broken lonely he is the more happy successful and famous is Zack and Sophie and everyone other is.
3. Ending 2B: Forced Cuck Felix where he will have to accept he is a cuck and will help Sophie raise Zack's kid.
4. Ending 3A: Oblivious Felix where everyone will help Sophie to keep her cheating relationship going (Threesome with Amy route)
5. Ending 3b: Humiliated Cuck Felix where everyone will get fun like Sophie to humiliate him and will work to destroy him. (Threesome with Amy route 2)

NB: In this route I hate Amy more than any other character. To me it feels like she never felt sorry or responsible for her actions, she held back till last (A true friend to Sophie but not to Felix I guess). The first time she felt sorry and miserable I think it's due to Zack not choosing her as his mate and the second time I think she felt sorry on behalf of Nate.
I totally agree, Amy is the worst even in this ending where she supposedly feels bad for Felix, her regret was only due to losing Zack. And then he crosses it to Felix to tell him that it wasn't a big deal and that he wanted to remain friends just like that after destroying his life.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes