xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
People were complaining about Zack falling in love with Sophie but what I think the issue with this end is how the dev didn't want to reveal much about the lore; It's like dev was thinking I don't want to reveal much lets jump to epilogue. In this update the only character that is consistent is Zack which we learned through Felix POV.

And the most inconsistent/don't-make-sense character is Sophie, as I always thought Dev wanted her to be a hypocrite but... like in the attorney room she still was thinking about humiliating Felix and knew for sure she will enjoy it.
But why? She said she don't hate him or love him or angry at him then why? And later she totally forgot about him !!

It's implied she was dating him for some time before getting married and things were ups and down in their 1st year of marriage (like any other). And it's not like he is the first she dated or have intimacy with. I find her answers and reasoning vague and shallow

Reactions: BL45T

opopi123

Aug 1, 2022
People were complaining about Zack falling in love with Sophie but what I think the issue with this end is how the dev didn't want to reveal much about the lore; It's like dev was thinking I don't want to reveal much lets jump to epilogue. In this update the only character that is consistent is Zack which we learned through Felix POV.

And the most inconsistent/don't-make-sense character is Sophie, as I always thought Dev wanted her to be a hypocrite but... like in the attorney room she still was thinking about humiliating Felix and knew for sure she will enjoy it.
But why? She said she don't hate him or love him or angry at him then why? And later she totally forgot about him !!

It's implied she was dating him for some time before getting married and things were ups and down in their 1st year of marriage (like any other). And it's not like he is the first she dated or have intimacy with. I find her answers and reasoning vague and shallow
I mean it's really hard to make a likeable FMC / Bull in NTR. Oddly enough it's pretty easy to make a MC in an NTR that is likeable but writer generally seem to make them unlikeable as well. Can you elaborate on lore? What questions did you want answered?

xcalibar4

May 17, 2022
I mean it's really hard to make a likeable FMC / Bull in NTR. Oddly enough it's pretty easy to make a MC in an NTR that is likeable but writer generally seem to make them unlikeable as well. Can you elaborate on lore? What questions did you want answered?
Like:
# Why Zack is doing this?
# is it really some student bet or something?
# What Zack had on Brooks?
# Why the other teacher quit/fired?
# What is Daniella doing?
# Is Nate really that innocent?

And Finally will we ever get a good BTB ending. :censored:
Most btb manga, erotica is one shot and few pages only. I have found only one game with more than one btb ending "Building our Futature".

Reactions: Adhdclassic

opopi123

Aug 1, 2022
Like:
# Why Zack is doing this?
# is it really some student bet or something?
# What Zack had on Brooks?
# Why the other teacher quit/fired?
# What is Daniella doing?
# Is Nate really that innocent?

And Finally will we ever get a good BTB ending. :censored:
Most btb manga, erotica is one shot and few pages only. I have found only one game with more than one btb ending "Building our Futature".
I've never heard of BTB care to explain I can't find anything from google searching it.

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
see how angry and bitter felix is 5 years after his divorce I would like one ending were he discover the truth sooner and learn about all the people who lied to him to cover sophie ( so we can see if nate was really innocent or not) and he get revenge on them by killing zack /sophie /amy and maybe destroy the live of the other one that could make a great satisfying ending for comparison I really like the aya abrupt ending in "a promise best left unkept"

JevilVerum

Mar 4, 2020
Demonstration of how to destroy a game ending, in the shit, hahahaha
alyssssssssss
Alexitaly
Siritorna sempre qua
alex2372
tornosempre1
alexsarta
assodicuori
Allajuve
assodimilano

Dude, that's the list of accounts that you made in like six months. There are probably way more than that, those are the ones I noticed. Do you really have nothing better to do in life than continuing making accounts, getting banned, and insulting ALL the games you write about? Because I see you in basically every netorare game bitching about how the game sucks and everything. I don't know you and I don't know if you're like 15 or 18 or anyway very young, but I tell you this as a random person on the internet, maybe it's time you kind of look at yourself and consider what you're doing? Like in general, I'm not sure what pestering developers and people 24/7 will bring you in life.

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
Like in general, I'm not sure what pestering developers and people 24/7 will bring you in life.
The funniest part is that he's so obvious with this lazy ass trolling that everyone just ignore him at this point. Like, ok dude, whatever. Dev's will continue their work, people will continue to upload and discuss it. You did a good job registering new account and trowing your regular poops into same topics. Now back to your cave.

4.00 star(s) 69 Votes