EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
new_image.png

Overview:
For Felix and Sophie Page, two professors at Riverside College, things are going very well.
They have jobs they love, they are well respected and most importantly: they have each other. In fact,
their recent marriage has made it official.
Nothing could get between them... except maybe one of their students...​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-11
Release Date: 2024-03-06
Developer: Azienda - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.19.1
Language: English
Other Games: Netorare Wife Misumi - Lustful Awakening - My Mother Kyoko - NTR Fallen
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png cg19_07.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0003.png cg23_26.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0004.png cg24_07.png cg31_13.png cg36_16.png cg41_15.png cg42_14.png cg45_14.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Godspeed, Dev

Be nice guys...
Ever think it odd that the people who enjoy ntr tend to be more mellow than the haters?

On another note. I find ntr enjoyable because of the corruption. I don't care about the cast, just the journey. And the dev note makes it sound lke they'll be focusing on the journey. Yay!

Edit: Not bad. The characters are rather cliche, but that's normal. Looking forward to future updates.

Last edited:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Turning The Page 0.1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Can you make a full male only pov run? Does it have mystery?
You can play fully from the male POV and only see tidbits of the female's story. It doesn't have any real 'mystery' yet, but the story is already more fleshed out than most 0.1's

Reactions: Karuizawa Kei

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Oh man i hope we can have 2 true endings, while the other one ending is for NTR the other one is for the MC saves his girl from NTR eventhough she already /w sleeping other man lol

I really like NTR game but i like it more if we can punish the netori guy also punish our woman hehe

Last edited:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
So many different people in the op pics. Hopefully you can choose between the people on who you want it to happen with, instead of the typical generic pretty boy always being the one is getting old.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Wish if there's more Netorase than netorare tbh, but good luck with your work, maybe some more netorase start showing up without being abandoned.
sorry, the devs don't do that here it seems(netorase i mean). if you play the other game you will understand it.
what i'm wishing from this game is that Felix will not die or suicide or much more fired and become homeless, that will be such a turn off.

Reactions: gilgamesh9
4.40 star(s) 49 Votes