Identify Turning your General into your sex slave

LadySigr

May 19, 2020
I played this game a few years ago, I can't remember if the game was on here or somewhere else. It was 2D, 'cartoon' drawings, rather than 3D (but hey! If anyone wants to remake it into a 3D game, send me a link!!!!!)
Basically, the premise is, you are a male officer in the army, under the leadership of a female (Captain, General, Commander, Colonel???) who is a super arrogant Ice Queen. Your army is weakened and starving, and you should all head home, but the arrogant General won't allow you to retreat. Then, your army is attacked, IIRC by a mad mage/wizard, and everyone is dying left, right and centre. By, basically dumb luck, you manage to kill the attacker, again IIRC you shoot them with an arrow, and you are hailed a hero. Because of your heroism and the Generals arrogance that almost got everyone killed, the general is demoted and you are promoted. Problem is, she has powerful family behind her that make life a little difficult for you (stopping you getting army equipment for a start). You set about taking your revenge on the arrogant cow by turning her into a slut/your sex slave.
So the game involves:
1. Going out and fighting enemies to gain... I think it was fame or prestige. The more you had, the easier it was to acquire needed gear; because you were so popular, the ex-generals family couldn't stop you. I think you also had to undermine their or her power/presige/standing, but I may be wrong about that.
2. You had to raise her obedience, make her follow your orders, accept your punishments before you could finally start having sex with her.