3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
f765pZ.jpg

Overview:
Twenty Worlds Agency it's like CIA or interpol but agents are recruited from people who have the talent to jump between worlds. You play as an agent from department 13.
During the story you will meet many girls from different fantasy races like elves, demons, vampires etc.​

Thread Updated: 2021-02-07
Release Date: 2021-02-07
Developer: Arioh Daerthe -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

_+YqI8.jpg 3hDxwd.jpg 353Gi0.jpg ZbGXWq.jpg zBrr7E.jpg ZI2VsE.jpg 603318_fkdeya.jpg 603319_vvbj.jpg 612392_ailyra11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Are any of the pics shown in OP animated? Something has made alot of my animations play super slow mo to the point where its hard to see if it is moving lol.

Gdw2gf

Nov 3, 2018
guys, I know it's not the right topic, but I'm looking for an eroge that I played a long time ago. the story is about a guy who has a disease and that the only cure is to have sex with 10 different girls, does anyone know the name?

Nymo

Feb 10, 2019
Heyo i have an issue whenever i make it go full screen the game just disappears but is running in the background. Any ideas?

Reactions: tremyz

kluh

Jul 6, 2017
guys, I know it's not the right topic, but I'm looking for an eroge that I played a long time ago. the story is about a guy who has a disease and that the only cure is to have sex with 10 different girls, does anyone know the name?
My cute cousin/My cute roommate

ariohdaerthe

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2020
Next update preview:
Will be more choices.(Also the story in Chapter 3 will depend on what you chose in Chapter 1. (Visiting Randy or drinking with Mei.)
New scenes.
New threesome scene.

• Love
Reactions: Punto and Kingvlad
3.10 star(s) 8 Votes