Votes: 1,308 22.7%

• Total voters

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95head.jpg

Overview:
You're a scriptwriter in your early thirties who decides it's time to chase your dreams and become a best-selling author. After moving to a new town, Twin Hills, you start a part-time job teaching script writing at the local university. Meet new people, connect with an old friend, and chase your dreams in this sandbox / visual novel game made with Ren'py.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-15
Release Date: 2021-06-11
Developer: Fokken Productions -
Censored: No
Version: 0.23 Part 1 Hotfix
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux (v0.23 P1): - - -
Mac
(v0.23 P1): - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED - ANDROID* - Hotfix

assman1337 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

juliabedspoonhump1.jpg samoutbikinibjjulia.jpg karagymtutzoom.jpg annaofficebuttzoom.jpg julia1f1.jpg annadateanal3.jpg jwsex2.jpg karadfm2.jpg llenaint.jpg brendaprebj.jpg alyhhold8.jpg alytickle3.jpg swpresex6.jpg nellyhjprep.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Just started the game and the custom name didn't work at all. It asked, I answered, and I'm still playing an MC named Leo.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Only 2 things I dont like in this game;

-The sandbox (because always the devs put u in a forced hard grind for a few events)
-This is the first release

Haha, Im gonna wait a lil bit for more content but looks so cool so keep it up !

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

-The sandbox (because always the devs put u in a forced hard grind for a few events)

Haha, Im gonna wait a lil bit for more content but looks so cool so keep it up !
Yeah, Sandbox and freeroam are the bane of my existence but I liked the premise so I thought I'd give it a try. Unfortunately, as with most sandbox/freeroam games there isn't much to do and very little direction as to where to find any content. I don't think this one is for me.

Best of luck to the dev, hope you succeed!

rockyfokken

Game Developer
Jun 26, 2020

Yeah, Sandbox and freeroam are the bane of my existence but I liked the premise so I thought I'd give it a try. Unfortunately, as with most sandbox/freeroam games there isn't much to do and very little direction as to where to find any content. I don't think this one is for me.

Best of luck to the dev, hope you succeed!
Thank you for the input guys!

I have a system with directions/tips planned on the works and I will be adding that soon. :)

Also, although I can't really promise a date for that right now,I do plan on have a non sandbox option.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

I have a system with directions/tips planned on the works and I will be adding that soon. :)

Also, although I can't really promise a date for that right now,I do plan on have a non sandbox option.
Well, I'd like a non-sandbox game but don't split your focus. If this is the game you want to make then just focus on that.

Other than the name change not working I'd suggest you find a proofreader to polish your work. Just some misspellings and misused words.

Good luck!

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020

Only I say u that keep with developing ur game, no matter if is sandbox or not, only do it as u wish but how I say, do it ! :D

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes