ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
1607314713501.png

Adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights important choices,
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev.
If you like my mods please consider supporting me on my , , or .

Updated: 2022-02-15
Game/Creator: Twin Maniax! / Lemon Mint Soft - -
Modder: ShaddyModda - - - -
Mod Version: 0.05
Game Version: 0.05
Language: English
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: -
OTHER
Unofficial android port incl. my mod. (0.04) HERE by Wills747 -

Masterlist of Mods

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android Twin Maniax 0.5 with ShaddyModda Walk Through mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Last edited:

justintime16

Nov 14, 2017
so there's the folder and the script.rpy file. do i copy both cause when i did and tried to open the options, it gave an error

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Could not find font u'shaddyMod/212 Leahlee Sans.otf'.

```

DanteHell

Sep 10, 2018
so there's the folder and the script.rpy file. do i copy both cause when i did and tried to open the options, it gave an error

```

While running game code:

```
he probably forgot to put inside the game folder , if u played this games long enough u notice script.rpy files stay inside the game folder.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020

```

While running game code:

```
hmm odd the file is in the zip file where it's supposed to be. did you copy the ShaddyMod folder into the game folder, or just the files in it?

he probably forgot to put inside the game folder , if u played this games long enough u notice script.rpy files stay inside the game folder.
not always. some devs move that file to another folder, usually called scripts. but let me check i was sure i included the font file

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
I just moved the game folder in the archive into my Twin Maniax folder on my PC and left the script file alone and it seems to work okay.

Oct 22, 2017
I put in just the Game folder from the mod and am I missing something, but there's no green highlight on the choices lol. Or do the choices not matter at the "early" parts of the game? I've reached the first like 3 or 4 choices and there have been no highlights.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I put in just the Game folder from the mod and am I missing something, but there's no green highlight on the choices lol. Or do the choices not matter at the "early" parts of the game? I've reached the first like 3 or 4 choices and there have been no highlights.
Yup. Turns out I packaged the mod wrong. The script.rpy file in the zip also goes in the game folder. Do that and you should be good.

I'll be re-uploading mod packaged properly, shortly.

Reactions: DanteHell

DanteHell

Sep 10, 2018
Yup. Turns out I packaged the mod wrong. The script.rpy file in the zip also goes in the game folder. Do that and you should be good.

I'll be re-uploading mod packaged properly, shortly.
told ya this case was inside the game folder, that's what i did and i didn't have any problems. :cool:

Reactions: ShaddyGames

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
told ya this case was inside the game folder, that's what i did and i didn't have any problems. :cool:
Yeah. Not sure how that happened. I'm usually careful about placing the files in the correct folders. Admittedly though I was pretty tired when I packaged and uploaded the mod ;)

Reactions: jxd and quigebo

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android Twin Maniax 0.5 with ShaddyModda Walk Through mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Updated my Android port to 0.05