[R>Writer] Unpaid [Twine 2] Text based slave trainer, looking for work friends.

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
So... Here I am once again. I don't have the best reputation when it comes to committing myself to a project but what is the harm in trying?

This time I'm making a completely text based slave trainer called "Hunter and The Prey" inspired by Era games, EraSumireTeru to be exact. The project will be free with no monetary backing like patreon because I hate not delivering promises that I'm paid for. Also the source code will always be reachable by anyone at any point so they can modify it to their liking or learn a thing or two. I'll be using the game engine with the format. Harlowe has a rather easy syntax with a visual editor so even a person with little to no programming experience can use comfortably, which is my goal. I read a sizeable amout of the Harlowe manual and have no problem using it to its limits so if you ever hit a roadblock I can help you out. Not only that but if you decide to join me on this game I'll give you a special crash-course about Twine 2 and Harlowe on discord. So while being a writer you actually will learn basics of programming as well.

Let me talk about the game a little bit. First of all everyone is over 18 (to be safe). I designed the general structure of the game but it is at its first stages. There is not much written as for story which is exactly where I need help in. You are put in the shoes of an nameless woman who just successfully kidnapped a girl she was fancied in. She put her into a basement, stripped her and chained her. And that's exactly where the game starts. This is not a game with goal or a good ending. It is a sexual abusement simulation to your hearts content.

is the source code of the game as is. As you can see it's nothing too complex (To inspect the source code go to , press the "Import From File" option on the right side and select the file you downloaded from your file browser). Or you can just check the (open in your browser).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TLDR;

Project:

- Project name and a brief overview, how far along is the project?
- It's a completely text based slave trainer called Hunter and The Prey and it's at its starting phase, you can check the source code to see the progress.

Developer:
- You, your Patreon, Discord, etc.
- For now just me, I do have a discord, just dm me on the site and we can share our discords.

Looking for:
- Ren'Py/Python coder? 2D Artist? Writer? Etc.
- Looking for an writer. You have to tiny amounts of programming too but don't worry I will teach you everything you need to know.

Employment Type:
- Revenue Share? Paid? Unpaid?
- At no point of the project I'm planning to make money thus I can't give you any either. So unpaid.

Work commitment:
- One off project? Short term? Long term? Part time? Full time?
- I'm not a strict person you can appear any time you want, put any amount of effort and quit anytime you want.

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord? Skype?
- Discord (PM me for my discord).

Job Description:
- A detailed description of what you're looking for.
- As i said before you are going to be a writer but have to do tiny amounts of programming as well. But don't worry I'll hold your hand along the way.

Last edited:

Daisy Dukes

Apr 11, 2022
I'm interested in joining the project as a writer. Mind you I am a novice, however, my writing skills are competent. I have no issue with learning some programming, in fact, that sounds like a good learning experience.