ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
Oh, so you mean the game it's actually on a 0.08 version?
I was asking because by version 0.8 I thought the game was nearly complete.
As Drew said, there are multiple ways to approach version numbers, but the most common, and generally recommended one is

Reactions: Mushybird

ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
Another one who thinks that after 0.9 this is 1.0 and completed :rolleyes:
To be fair, given the absolute clusterfuck that is versioning of software, users are completely justified in being completely lost.
Normally, 0.8b would indicate a beta release of 0.8, meaning it should come before a 0.8, not after it. A bugfix release to 0.8 normally would be indicated as 0.8.1, see for example how Python packages are handled:

Reactions: xsikal

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
To be fair, given the absolute clusterfuck that is versioning of software, users are completely justified in being completely lost.
Normally, 0.8b would indicate a beta release of 0.8, meaning it should come before a 0.8, not after it. A bugfix release to 0.8 normally would be indicated as 0.8.1, see for example how Python packages are handled:
Sure sometimes it's confusing with those amateur devs, but thinking there can only be 10 updates (from 0.1 to 0.2 ... to 0.9 to 1.0) is a bad uneducated guess to say it kindly

ttm2

Jun 14, 2020
Sure sometimes it's confusing with those amateur devs, but thinking there can only be 10 updates (from 0.1 to 0.2 ... to 0.9 to 1.0) is a bad uneducated guess to say it kindly
I've seen devs do that for production software, so it's not unheard of. It's just that when they do it, they don't mean "1.0" to be "feature complete".

anyway, we're getting offtopic

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Development Showcase 1/3

Alright, as I was making this post it turned out that Subscribestar has a limit of 20 attachments per post. This kind of sucks but for now I just split the showcase into 3 parts. For next time I will look for a better way to do this.
View attachment 3495830
I don't want too bother you with too much text in these showcases and let the images speak for themselves instead. Accordingly, lets start with most relevant parts for v0.9: The inside of Viktorias and Julias home.

View attachment 3495831
View attachment 3495832
View attachment 3495833
View attachment 3495834
View attachment 3495835
View attachment 3495836
View attachment 3495837

As I said in the last development update, I probably overdid it a bit with the kitchen. Here is a little video to show you what I meant. I normally don't like bragging, but I'm almost certain that you won't see stuff like that in any other honey select game.

Holy fking mackeroly. Thats some love detailed house showcase. If we dont visit thous house every 2 days, then im gonna riot.. it looks freaking gorgeous. The details man... i cant wait to see Julias room and how much fun we will be having there later, huehue

Edit: i changed my mind after seeing the kitchen. thats the place where the fun should be

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
Development Showcase 3/3

Lastly here is the overhaul of the MCs neighborhood map. This one isn't really a comparison as the old version was quite barren. I extended the map into all directions to give a bit more room for actual stuff to happen there and in general added a lot of detail. Especially the backyard was important to me as I found the blank walls surrounding it in the old version quite boring. But take a look for yourself.
1712108472156.png
1712108494575.png

1712108517388.png
1712108530847.png
1712108557214.png
1712108571821.png
1712108593326.png
1712108607156.png

Anyway, that's it for this months development showcase. I know maps aren't the most interesting thing for you, but seeing how for the first half the month I was still busy with v0.8 I really think together with the writing I've already done that this was some decent progress. I will probably also post another outfit poll for v0.9 in the coming weeks and until then I wish all of you that care about it a happy Easter.

choaklee

Jan 31, 2020
Bouncing boobs, slender waist, big ass. they are everyone's love, but be honest, you have to consider the shape.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When the camera only focus on one part of their body like boobs or face, they are sexy and attractive, but whenever I see the fullbody protrait like Stephanie or Alyvia, it feel......odd, like I am watching aliens; or some women, you have seen on the news, addicting on having pastic surgery.

Anyway, I am just here to share my personal opinion, not sure if anyone has same feeling as me?

• Angry
Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
Bouncing boobs, slender waist, big ass. they are everyone's love, but be honest, you have to consider the shape.

When the camera only focus on one part of their body like boobs or face, they are sexy and attractive, but whenever I see the fullbody protrait like Stephanie or Alyvia, it feel......odd, like I am watching aliens; or some women, you have seen on the news, addicting on having pastic surgery.

Anyway, I am just here to share my personal opinion, not sure if anyone has same feeling as me?
I think they are hot

WolftheAlpha

Jun 24, 2020

Seems like a personal preference I think stephanie model is great but her hips seem a bit too wide and thighs a little too thick looks a little strange but that’s a subjective thing not an objective one and I would hazard a guess most prefer that to her thighs/hips being too thin or closer to real life. Kinda like I think the mother's tits are just a little too big but I know most likely prefer that and I don't really mind.

Reactions: Mark17

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021

No thoughts, only cum

Real shit though, I somewhat agree, the models aren't for everyone. While I love the designs of the female characters, I would definitely prefer just a tad bit smaller tittage and thighs, though I do love me some thicc thighs.

But this is what the dev prefers so not like I'm complaining really.
I'm sure a lot of people here love the anime bimbo style the dev is going for, so I think its fine, since there's other games I can go to for bodies that are more my preference.

Alandir

Aug 18, 2021
I like the models. Yeah they are not exactly proportional, but that's what's fun about.
Also that new neighborhood looks nice. Seems he also used a new water texture in the pool, it looks really nice

Reactions: abyss_kaiser

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
I accept the models as they are, because the character writing is so good, that it makes up for all the kinks the dev is showing so far

Reactions: hpshi

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
Seems like a personal preference I think stephanie model is great but her hips seem a bit too wide and thighs a little too thick looks a little strange but that’s a subjective thing not an objective one and I would hazard a guess most prefer that to her thighs/hips being too thin or closer to real life. Kinda like I think the mother's tits are just a little too big but I know most likely prefer that and I don't really mind.
there is not such a thing as "too wide hips and too thick thighs" :geek:
nah jk (or am I?) I kinda got used to it pretty quickly, it's just unusual compared to your average vn models. also don't pay attention to the way they walk :KEK:

xsikal

Jul 13, 2022
I like the models. Yes, the proportions are wildly exaggerated. But so is the amount of fluids flying in every scene. Everything about the game is exaggerated and that's half the fun. You can either go with it or take issue with every aspect of the game.

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
1712208908488.png

Why is it never a hot 25 y/o nurse with skinny fingers doing a prostrate exam? More old farts would show up to be tested!!!

Fantasy
Nurse: "this may be a bit uncomfortable"
Patient: Schwing!
Nurse:"Sorry to make you hard, that's my fault, let me take care of that..."

Reality
Your uncaring 64 y/o male doctor with fingers the size of "smoked sausages" just rams one "up there" with no lube and you leave the clinic feeling violated and never come back for a follow-up, ever...

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
This is a pretty fun and intriguing game, but a proofreader would help it a lot. It almost feels like it was dictated to some typing programme...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ingfire
4.60 star(s) 136 Votes