Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I'm seeing a lot of chatter in this thread about the game being on hold for a month or so. Compared to other games I've backed that went and turned around and did a full on remake, and/or take a year to put out even half of the promised next update, BaiBai needing to put stuff on pause for a month or so doesn't have me upset at all. RL takes priority, dude knows people like the game.

One guy with his first attempt at making a project, isn't doing this as a fulltime job that has RL responsibilities with a day job? Idk man he even paused his subs to not mooch of his backers too. I fail to see how one can really rip on him in light of that.

I think most people being critical are just really let down/eager to see the next update and are overreacting/venting because of how vested we all got in this game. it is what it is man. Stuff happens sometimes. I think its worth waiting to see what's up.

Clearly something came up to where he even paused subscriptions and can't even work on the game atm. Wait and see what happens imo, and all the best to BaiBai. I wished him well on SS, but figure I'll say it again here in case he lurks the thread.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 136 Votes