[R>Writer] Share Unpaid TwistedMoon Dev looking for....

TwistedMoon

Nov 10, 2023
Project:
AITA - first release is out, maybe not here but on the other site and our Itch, Patreon and Discord are links you could follow.

Developer:
Me - TwistedMoon Development - I do the artwork, main writing and coding in Renpy with help of someone else

Looking for:
Another writer would be good, so i can focus on the other parts

Employment Type:
We don't have money, are poor... so maybe a knight in shining armor to save us?
But we do have Patreon, Itch and SS set up and if there is some money to share, I will gladly share with you.

Work commitment:
When you got some time, we're not on a tight schedule here.

Preferred method of contact:
You can dm here or join my discord and we can talk more there. Link to my server is in the development thread.

Job Description:
You should be able to write dialogues between the characters. I can explain more on Discord if you're interested.

Additional comments:
Hit me up if you're interested! Or if you have any questions.

Cheers!

Last edited:

TwistedMoon

Nov 10, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hey, your game looks and sounds promising. I'm a proofreader. Check out my link.
https://f95zone.to/threads/experienced-proofreader-i-can-help-you-with-your-game.155643/
I usually ask for payment, but I also like to help new devs out, so I will work for free occasionally.
Thank you for your reply and I like the new synapsis :)

Can I contact you on Discord?

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Noob1

May 31, 2017
Hello, i can help you with de UI desing if you like, Dm me and we can sort it out

0gZeda

Sep 22, 2022
It's a fresh year. Have your payment circumstances changed for the better? If so, message me with your discord.

Cresty

Jan 22, 2024
Talked to dev on discord, said if interested, get in touch with him there.
(He can't answer here)