2.40 star(s) 11 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
TV_ban.png

Overview:
In Twisting Vines you're a young man who's living on his own and enjoys life, going out with girls and having a nice time. But all this changes as you get an unexpected roommate! How will your lives entwine? Will your usual life style suffer, will it give you a different outlook on life and relationships or will you develop feeling for your new flat mate? Find out NOW in Twisting Vines!
It's a first person visual novel game, which aims to be a more realistic and fun experience. You'll have plenty of choices to make and all of them impact the course of the game.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-24
Release Date: 2022-03-19
Developer: -
Censored: No
Version: Episodes 10
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Other:
Compressed

Extras: Walkthrough - Italian*

Samken thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version/translation is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

TW1.png rainy street.png couch_towards_person.png Sister_0111hoodiehug.png Sister_0124bed.png Ep2_26_steamclear.png Ep2_92b.png Ep2_140.png Ep2_154.png Ep2_172.png Ep2_230.png Ep2_311.png Ep2_331.png Ep2_368.png Ep2_411.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Iskonsko_Studio

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Hey everyone! Thanks for giving the game a try. We're always glad for any feedback.

Oh and multiple endings means that there's different ways you can end the episode and, of course, the game once it comes to it. But yes, 10 episodes with an aim of month and a half or two for each would amount to bit less than 2 years for the entire game. :)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Iskonsko_Studio Looks like loading saves is bugged at times. After playing and reloading a few times it started to get where I could click save file to load and the game screen would reload usually before you even have a chance to click the yes button to load the save file. Closing the game and then hitting the load file fixed it.

Looking forward to meeting the 2nd girl in the screenshot not sure I'll pay much attention to the black girl mostly because that make up kind of makes her look ugly.

Iskonsko_Studio

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
@Iskonsko_Studio Looks like loading saves is bugged at times. After playing and reloading a few times it started to get where I could click save file to load and the game screen would reload usually before you even have a chance to click the yes button to load the save file. Closing the game and then hitting the load file fixed it.

Looking forward to meeting the 2nd girl in the screenshot not sure I'll pay much attention to the black girl mostly because that make up kind of makes her look ugly.
Regarding the loading before confirmation bug we'll look into it. Not sure how it's happening since confirmation is part of the standard code (i.e. the load function doesn't happen until it's done) but we'll definitely try to check it out... Or did you mean it throws you out of the load screen without loading?

As for the black girl - thanks for the info, we have received some mixed criticism regarding her so this probably won't be her final look.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Iskonsko_Studio

What I mean is that I would hit the load button then click one of my saves to load it the game would reload the screen before you could click yes to load the save which in turn would cancel out the save you were trying to load and you would have to click the save file again and try to click the yes before the game tried to reload the game again.

When I closed the game and tried clicking on the save file the reloading of the page was gone so I was able to click the save file and load it without having to try to be speedy fast to click the yes button before the page reloaded on me.

2.40 star(s) 11 Votes