• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Twisting Vines [Ep. 6 Extra] Walkthrough Mod [ShaddyModda]

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Updated for EP 6 Extra
Awesomeness, I played around a little bit of this game, from the chapter 5 extra release, don't think I even made it through the first chapter yet though, but now I will have this new version good to go. Thank you so much for this.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I love your mods and usually they are 100% percection, but this one is really lacking. Choosing the Michelle or Julie or Bridger path choices early on makes you loose your job that leads to a game over for example. Then there's a bunch of choices and paths that aren't even shown. I didn't managed to meet with Linda at all after the call we had, while I could do it somehow easily on my playthroughs some versions ago. You have the Claire route, and the Stefanie mostly, but the others are basically still hidden.

mazul

Nov 28, 2018
The game has so many encounters that I would kinda guess it's impossible to meet everyone, I dont think even Shaddy can make you a 'bang everyone' walkthrough (at least not in one playthrough).. :)

That being said, with so many encounters a game like this really needs a proper replay gallery. :D

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
Is there a reason the game locks out clicking randomly?

I can hit space or enter or click and every 2-4 lines of dialog the game refuses to proceed for between 20 and 90 seconds.

Is this because of the mod or is something seriously wrong with the RenPy code?

Nevermind... I had to uninstall because after exiting, the game only shows a traceback at launch. I wish the dev luck and hope these issues are fixed in the next update.