despot444

Mar 10, 2018
I mean walk through says 4+1 option but for me there were only 2 option. Teacher or Helga.
Ann was bitch who throws herself to person she doesn't even know.
Helena is asshole
Irene is married

In the end I stayed with teacher and I'm perfectly fine with it's ending.

Overall good experience.

Reactions: NukaCola

TheBakonBitz

Jan 20, 2018
Novel on Patreon

Good News.
Hello,
I have two news for you and both of them seem to be quite good.

The first news is about collection cards, they have finally been approved for release. You can get cards, badges, emoticons, even backgrounds to customize your Steam profile.
The second news is about Alanna's expanded ending that has been added to the Steam version of the game. Those who have already bought the game will receive this content for no additional cost. However, we will slightly raise the price of the game to reflect this change.
Thank you for your interest in our work.
Unless I'm mistaken, this update has yet to be either uploaded to the OP or included in one of the comments from this thread. Does anyone know where it can be found?

-Eyez-

Mar 9, 2020
Hi

I like when I can choose the mc name, and I see many people asked for this in this game, but is currently not implemented, so I write a little patch for that:

Create a file in the game/ folder (name the file what you want with .rpy extension), the code:

Code:
define MCName = "MC" #change MC by the name you want

define sa = (MCName)
init 10 python:
    def nameChange( txt ):
        if "Alex" in txt: #english
            return txt.replace("Alex",MCName)
        if "Саша" in txt: #russian
            return txt.replace("Саша",MCName)
        return txt

config.say_menu_text_filter = nameChange
And change MC by the name you want like indicated, and all "Alex" (english) or "Саша" (russian) will be replaced in all text by the name of your choice :)

See the result on my screenshot:
View attachment 327789
Great work, thanks

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Well thats it..finished...
All 4 ann endings
1 allanna ending where helga dies
2 helena endings
And 2 helga endings 3 if she dumps you when ann walks in on you

Cant find tha allana jayne baby ending that alfred the fallen found for live nor money....can someone tell me if ive missed any or how to get that one as ive tried everything..great game thanks...
how to get the alanna ending where helga dies?

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
How can u fuck the couple in the park?
Para serte sincero, hace mucho tiempo y ya no me acuerdo, pero estoy bastante seguro de que aparecía en la guía ;)

TBH, it's been a long time and I don't remember anymore, but I'm pretty sure it was on the WT.

Reactions: PinkGoddess

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Para serte sincero, hace mucho tiempo y ya no me acuerdo, pero estoy bastante seguro de que aparecía en la guía ;)

TBH, it's been a long time and I don't remember anymore, but I'm pretty sure it was on the WT.
Ty, I think I will run again this game for another ending.. my first ending was helga pregnant, and leave the MC at the end.. so sadly endgame.. :/

Now Im trying ending with my fav, Alanna.

Reactions: Aristos

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Ty, I think I will run again this game for another ending.. my first ending was helga pregnant, and leave the MC at the end.. so sadly endgame.. :/

Now Im trying ending with my fav, Alanna.
Oh try again then! That's not an ending you want!
There's also a really disturbing Helena ending. I won't spoil it if you haven't seen it yet :(
Alanna got a very hot ending and there's even an extended one in a separate file. Don't forget to get it from the OP, although if my memory serves me it didn't have that much additional content.

Reactions: PinkGoddess
3.90 star(s) 96 Votes