Rock N Rolla

Apr 27, 2017
yea i've extracted the images...the game still has got quite a few things...but i'm stuck somehow.

PixelRepublic

I ■ Pixels
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
Yeah, stuck on Sunday breakfast too, can't click the button to exit breakfast and go to the lounge.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
The last game day is 13 or 14 one. We`ll check it out now, possibly a bug.

Reactions: Grayfox

GarryKing

Aug 2, 2017
Не любитель писать отзывы на игры тут, но тут случай другой. Отличная игра и красивая графика. Отдельное спасибо автору за отсутствие монстр-сисек, девушки смотрятся красиво. Если нужна помощь с оформлением интерфейса, автор, пиши, помогу)
Ну и тоже застрял на завтраке, неприятно :frown:

Reactions: Grayfox
Aug 22, 2017
Same problem, day 7 after breakfast, the button to end breakfast still clicks but doesn't do anything.

However, very beautiful artwork and a pretty good story, but the dialogue in English needs some work to sound like actual English conversation. I understand English is not your first language, but it's very obvious in the sentence structure and wording. Great game!

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
We are really sorry. We were putting the finishing touches on and decided that there was no reason to check it out for the 10th time. We will sort it out very soon, sorry for troubles. Our team is quite small and we`re all tired at the moment. We should have checked it.

novel

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Не любитель писать отзывы на игры тут, но тут случай другой. Отличная игра и красивая графика. Отдельное спасибо автору за отсутствие монстр-сисек, девушки смотрятся красиво. Если нужна помощь с оформлением интерфейса, автор, пиши, помогу)
Ну и тоже застрял на завтраке, неприятно :frown:
Знаем. Проморгали. Сейчас исправим.
Спасибо за предложение помощи. Если, что учту.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Game looks good - will have to try it out.
Also just gave you the "Game Developer" Badge - think it looks good on you!:eek:penedeyewink:

Sep 4, 2017
7 days gone, 1 black eye, 2 blue balls, and 3 ultimate teases. Think I'll just sit at the breakfast table for the rest of my life. Outstanding XD
Well i dont mind a slow building game so i dont mind, but it would suck blue balls to sit at the table for the rest of our misserable lifes. :D

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes