Identify Two games with roommates

miljonersolar

Mar 5, 2022
I have three games I'm looking for.
Two of them I know existed, one might have been a fever dream where I combined a few games together or something.

Edit while typing. By fiddling with the thread title i managed to find the first one.

2. This one might be the fever dream.
No idea on title. But plotline is that MC and his "roommate", don't think you had to download a patch, it might have been a built in "this person is your...", live in a house alone while attending college. And a new girl moves in next door. There is instant connection between the three, moreso (for me, might be different if you take different paths) with MC, they flirt a whole lot, sleep together, and eventually start dating. But the neighbor is also super kinky and from the getgo starts to tease MC about his "roommate", eventually it leads to them having sex. The neighbors BFF from her hometown comes to visit so MC, neighbor and BFF have a threesome. At this point neighbor starts to get super jealous out of nowhere, and everythings goes crazy. I remember that MC worked as a bartender on certain nights. Apparently the Neighbor had done something similar with BFF and her then boyfriend in the previous town, basically talked both then BF and BFF into a threesome, then started accusing the BF of wanting BFF more, and accusing BFF of wanting to steal her BF. I think MC and neighbor breaks up somewhere here, but they end up sleeping together again and then continue dating.

3. I'm mostly sure this existed.
Can't remember much of it, basic plot is that MC works at a game/tech company, and he is informed that a new hire will start, and she for plot reasons has to live with MC. There are multiple plotlines to take here, at least two from what I remember, might be more. One is of course for the roommate, who might have been asian? The other is for MCs workplace BFF, there might have always been feelings between them, but no one acted on it. (I remember there being one big bug in that plotline, at least from comments in the thread) Events I remember. Some douches at work tamper with MCs or roommates work, to get them into trouble with the boss, or to save the day and romance roommate. Roommate is also super shy and pure in the start, she has a weird relationship with her sister, something about it was weird at least, not incesty though (i think).